Ford Transit 350 LWB HR 125bhp Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Transit 350 LWB HR 125bhp - Ask a question now

☆☆☆☆☆

“I bought my Transit (2.4 tdci lwb hr 135 t350 6 speed)...”

Written on: 16/09/2007 by well fed up (1 review written)

I bought my Transit (2.4 tdci lwb hr 135 t350 6 speed) in December 2004 and it has been 34 months of misery and great financial loss. My first problem was after just 6mths-the cylinder head went(5 weeks off the road and only offered small courtesy van!) £1200 spent on hire van. Had van back 2 weeks and cylinder head went again, I was told ford would hire a same size van but only if I was off the road 1week(another £225 on a hire van!) To cut a long story short I have a 34 month old van that has… Read Full Review

“I bought this Ford Transit 350 LWB HR 125bhp van with...”

Written on: 09/11/2006 by mikeouk (2 reviews written)

I bought this Ford Transit 350 LWB HR 125bhp van with 50,000 miles on it when it was 18 months old and it's now done 132,000 after 2 years of ownership. I'll probably run it for another 60,000 all being well. I must say I was surprised how good the dealer was about stuff covered by the warranty. If your looking to buy a transit, I'd recommend you try and get one with rear doors that fold all the way back to the van sides. I think all jumbos have them as standard but on the LWB, it was an extra… Read Full Review