Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake, The BFG Reviews

Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake, The BFG - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake, The BFG

Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake, The BFG

“Considering, "The BFG" was one of Roald Dahl's best...”

Written on: 31/12/2010

Considering, "The BFG" was one of Roald Dahl's best books. The story is strong, humourous in places, and it makes sense. The only problem is that there are many plotholes.
Okay...the story begins when a little orphan girl called Sophie looks out of her window one night...and sees a giant. He realizes that she has spotted her, and he decides to basically kidnap her, so his existance is kept secret. So he takes her away to his home-she gets scared-and then they start conversing. Sophie finds out… Read Full Review

Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake, The BFG

“The BFG is by far my favorite of Roald Dahl's books....”

Written on: 11/03/2009 by Silfi (1 review written)

The BFG is by far my favorite of Roald Dahl's books. It is a great book to laugh at and to read as a family… Read Full Review

Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake, The BFG

“Overall I would recommend BFG by Roald Dahl for young...”

Written on: 13/02/2009

Overall I would recommend BFG by Roald Dahl for young children. I think that there was a very intresting language change different from what we use nowadays. Such as blending, and examples of neologism . I dont perticularly think there are any bad point about the bfg its an enjoyable read… Read Full Review

Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake, The BFG

“Awesome. the bfg by Roald Dahl is amazing when i just...”

Written on: 22/01/2009

Awesome. the bfg by Roald Dahl is amazing when i just read the first chapter it made me delighted me it made me want to read on… Read Full Review

Roald Dahl, Quentin Blake, The BFG

“The BFG is a great book for children, both boys and...”

Written on: 06/02/2007 by Helen of Troy (188 reviews written)

The BFG is a great book for children, both boys and girls. It is also one of those children's books that I enjoy reading to my eight-year-old son. We have just finished reading it for the second time. I read to my son at bedtime, he gets one chapter of his chosen book read to him each night. The chapters in BFG vary in length but most are just enough for bed-time reading. I think if Ricky chose his all-time favourite book, this will be it. I feel it is probably best suited to children of six to… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Helen of Troy's Review

Written on: 06/02/2007

Totally agree, Roald Dahl was a genius, this book is brilliant. Kiddies will love it, Mams and Dads will too.