BBC, Standard Grade Bitesize Revision: Chemistry (Standard Grade Bitesize Revision) Reviews

Summary

The BBC's popular Bitesize Revision Guides have proved to be a popular learning tool with students preparing to sit their GCSE's. If you have used the BBC Bitesize Revision Book for Chemistry then send us a review to help other students who may be approaching their GCSE exams.

Media Gallery for BBC, Standard Grade Bitesize Revision: Chemistry (Standard Grade Bitesize Revision)

“not good it is a dull web page as youi only re vise it...”

Written on: 06/11/2009

not good it is a dull web page as youi only re vise it one and you cant ever again… Read Full Review

“not good it is a dull web page as youi only re vise it...”

Written on: 05/11/2009

“I have my 4th year exams in a week and I look at this...”

Written on: 20/11/2008 by deavyv (1 review written)

I have my 4th year exams in a week and I look at this book because it helps me a lot. I hope they make more books like this to help young people through their GCSE's :-)… Read Full Review

“I found the book very useful. I haven't seen any bad...”

Written on: 05/10/2008

I found the book very useful. I haven't seen any bad point about the book… Read Full Review

“BBC Standard Grade Bitesize Revision: Chemistry...”

Written on: 02/10/2008

BBC Standard Grade Bitesize Revision: Chemistry creates an atmosphere that makes me want to revise, e.g fun pictures, colourful and attractive but not enough to get me distracted. However, it is not entirely accurate with the syllabus I'm learning in school. So it's good, but not perfect… Read Full Review

“Awesome. yeah thanks for the help ... you're awesome....”

Written on: 23/09/2008

Awesome. yeah thanks for the help ... you're awesome. No bad points that I can think of.

=D … Read Full Review

“It's good if you have minimum time to study and no...”

Written on: 25/04/2008

It's good if you have minimum time to study and no hope of passing! I recommend BBC bitesize revision books… Read Full Review

“BBC, Standard Grade Bitesize Revision: Chemistry...”

Written on: 16/06/2005 by Hank (124 reviews written)

BBC, Standard Grade Bitesize Revision: Chemistry (Standard Grade Bitesize Revision): When it comes to Chemistry I'm at a very advanced level - BA in Computational Chemistry to be exact. However, I know it's a tough subject for kids to grasp, thats why I couldn't resist having a look at this BBC book to see what the Corporation is doing to help the youth of today.

I must admit, for a basic beginners guide, I was impressed with this book. It cuts back on the jargon, well as much as you can in… Read Full Review