Ford Galaxy 2.8i V6 Ghia Reviews

Ford Galaxy 2.8i V6 Ghia - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ford Galaxy 2.8i V6 Ghia

Ford Galaxy 2.8i V6 Ghia
Ford Galaxy 2.8i V6 Ghia

“The Ford Galaxy 2.8i Ghia is still a very good vehicle...”

Written on: 06/01/2007 by BrianC (1 review written)

The Ford Galaxy 2.8i Ghia is still a very good vehicle to drive with a good driving view and it's still in excellent condition (even with 4 kids). Found the V6 untroubled when fully loaded - had the BHP when it needed it, as apposed to the 2.3 Zetec. A/C & Eco system are very good - I've had no problems contrary to what I've read in other reviews. It's been very reliable for the 5/half years I've owned it with only 65k on the clock and a FSH.
I'm presently selling this vehicle due to other… Read Full Review

“I have now owned the Ford Galaxy 2.8i V6 Ghia for 3...”

Written on: 06/12/2005 by grahamsewell (1 review written)

I have now owned the Ford Galaxy 2.8i V6 Ghia for 3 1/2 years and have only fitted tyres and new brakes and disks all round. I have been extremely happy with the performance of this vehicle and have quite often outrun some of these boy racers… Read Full Review

“I bought this car second hand eight months ago and...”

Written on: 29/07/2005 by timedtravel (1 review written)

I bought this car second hand eight months ago and have had nothing but trouble with it since.
The car suffers with extremely bad vibration at 20mph and again at 50-60 mph so much so that I had to pull over on numerous occasions as I thought the engine was about to fall out! The car has so far had a new gearbox, new suspension, track rod ends, bottom ball joints, discs, new brakes, tracking, engine mounts, and still it shakes itself to bits
I have spent nearly £2,000 on repairs when I might as… Read Full Review

Brianc's Response to timedtravel's Review

Written on: 06/01/2007

Did you have a warranty? If you did then you could have got the discs changed at no cost. This vehicle is renowned for bad discs; I had the same myself, but I changed to a different product. Other than that I've not had any problems.
<br/>
<br>FMC can sometimes be unhelpful, so you need to go to forums like this to establish and gain helpful hints and tips.
<br>
<br>Sorry to hear you got a bad one.
<br/>