Ford Galaxy 2.3i Zetec Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Ford Galaxy 2.3i Zetec - Ask a question now

“I have owned this car since August 2008, it ' s on a...”

Written on: 24/11/2008 by dizzyfizzy1 (32 reviews written)

I have owned this car since August 2008, it ' s on a 2000 W reg, and I bought it for the space as I am always carrying large things about as part of my work. This car is very well equipped for a vehicle of this kind, the spec level it is more like something that you would expect from a German or Japanese car manufacturer than you would expect from Ford, but then again it is a Volkswagen design that Ford built under licence so you wont get many reliability issues if you have the car serviced… Read Full Review

“I bought the Ford Galaxy 2.3i Zetec in mid August and...”

Written on: 20/09/2005 by big red bus (1 review written)

I bought the Ford Galaxy 2.3i Zetec in mid August and took it off for a family holiday to Scotland and drove around 1100 miles in a week. It was brilliant. My three teenage daughters loved the space and we could put the youngest in the boot so that she did not argue with her sisters. While it is not a racing car, there were times when the top speed took me by surprise as it slipped up towards 90 very quickly when you put your foot down. Has brilliant parking sensors and the 2000 speaker sound… Read Full Review

Entity's Response to big red bus's Review

Written on: 25/09/2007

This is more informative than a test drive, so a a helpful review.