Jacqueline Wilson,Nick Sharratt, The Dare Game Reviews

Jacqueline Wilson,Nick Sharratt, The Dare Game - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Jacqueline Wilson,Nick Sharratt, The Dare Game

Jacqueline Wilson,Nick Sharratt, The Dare Game

“Amazing Book I Ever Read”

Written on: 28/03/2013

This Book Is a thrilling Book and amazing for kids who like a good dare hear and there. I love this amazing book… Read Full Review

Jacqueline Wilson,Nick Sharratt, The Dare Game

“ The Dare Game is a really good book and i am SO...”

Written on: 01/03/2010

The Dare Game is a really good book and i am SO glad my friend recomended it. It took me 4 days to read it, i couldn't stop reading!All of my friends have read it and they all love it too.

GOOD POINTS
I like the way it was written and it was like real life. The description paints a picture in your head (if there is no illustration)I think the illustrations are good

BAD POINTS
It would be really cool if Jacquline Wilson wrote The Dare Game 2. I think that is the only bad bit… Read Full Review

Jacqueline Wilson,Nick Sharratt, The Dare Game

“Jacqueline Wilson,Nick Sharratt, The Dare Game is...”

Written on: 13/05/2009 by hannah4queens (1 review written)

Jacqueline Wilson,Nick Sharratt, The Dare Game is great and has a lot of fun and exciting ideas… Read Full Review

Jacqueline Wilson,Nick Sharratt, The Dare Game

“Tracey Beaker, the Great Inventor of Extremely...”

Written on: 12/04/2009 by helpy (1 review written)

Tracey Beaker, the Great Inventor of Extremely Outrageous Dares - and I dare YOU not to say this is the most brilliant story ever!

"I thought I was going to live happily ever after with Cam as my foster-mum. Well, ha ha! It hasn't turned out like that. Cam's so MEAN! She won't buy me designer clothes so all the other kids at my new school laugh at me. No wonder I bunk off and go to this special secret place. There are these two boys I meet there, Alexander and Football. We play the Dare Game… Read Full Review

Jacqueline Wilson,Nick Sharratt, The Dare Game

“I really liked The Dare Game as it is a nice story....”

Written on: 12/05/2008

I really liked The Dare Game as it is a nice story. Fantastic!… Read Full Review