Bush DVD2000 Reviews

Bush DVD2000 - Ask a question now

Bush DVD2000

“Right,at the mere age of 18,I decided I wanted a DVD...”

Written on: 24/12/2001 by Cooksta. (1 review written)

Right,at the mere age of 18,I decided I wanted a DVD player, I was shopping 1 day in ASDA, I saw a beautiful creature, called the Bush DVD2000, the stunning looks caught my eye, I got a good discount, and only ended up paying 140 quid for the puppy. I rushed home to unbox my delight, set it up next to my 32PK2 panasonic TV, looked superb, the lovely welcome message was nice, and the first impressions were very good!.
I watched 'Theres Something About Mary'and the quailty was superb thro out the… Read Full Review

18376_Jo.'s Response to 7795_Cooksta.'s Review

Written on: 08/04/2002

Please can anyone help me?, I have the DVD2000, BUSH, but have lost the manual. Could somebody assist me in unlocking the parental lock on it.
<br>
<br>Hurry Hurry. Thank you.

22761_Cooksta.'s Response to 7795_Cooksta.'s Review

Written on: 08/05/2002

that isn't what i wrote????I wrote: while in stand by mode, press stop and then hold < skip key for 11 seconds!

19477_Cooksta.'s Response to 7795_Cooksta.'s Review

Written on: 15/04/2002

ok listen to me!!
<br>to reset it:
<br>wen in stop mode,press <<skip buttonand the still pause button at the same time,and then hold down for longer then 3 seconds,the power button!should say "unit nitialized"
<br>hope this helps!

Bush DVD2000

“When I bought this player it was one of the cheapest...”

Written on: 15/05/2001 by Chris. (1 review written)

When I bought this player it was one of the cheapest on the market (£180). The only cheaper ones were so plasticky and nasty that I would have given them house room :-) The main thing I liked about it was the styling. I thought it looked more like a £300 player.

I've not had any of the problems noted by the other reviewer and have been very happy with it. The play back quality (both video and sound) is not top notch, but then you should not expect such a cheap player to be. I think it is very… Read Full Review

Bush DVD2000

“For the lowly student (like me) who is looking to...”

Written on: 14/08/2000 by Ross. (1 review written)

For the lowly student (like me) who is looking to spend a few bucks on a CD player / DVD player this could well be an option. At £180 it is pretty cheap (although cheaper models are out now). It handles CD's well and also gives quite good sound for DVD's. BUT it is no match for the high end equipment. As an entry model to last a couple of years before a better one can be afforded this puppy will do. As something to impress your mates with, buy a better model… Read Full Review