Paul Zindel, The Pigman Reviews

Paul Zindel, The Pigman - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Paul Zindel, The Pigman

“A really good book”

Written on: 06/02/2014

We had to read this book for one of my classes. Everyone that read it before us said it was the worst book ever so i thought it would be horrible. But when i read it and got into it i realized it was a really good book. I really liked that it was narrated with two people it was more wanting to read to see what the other person had to say about something. I would recommend this book to anyone its really good. It has some really funny parts and some really sad parts. But the story teaches you… Read Full Review

Paul Zindel, The Pigman

“Paul Zindel, The Pigman - I am reading a book called...”

Written on: 21/11/2004 by bobafett113z (1 review written)

Paul Zindel, The Pigman - I am reading a book called the Pigman. John and Lorraine, the main characters, meet the Pigman while doing a telephone marathon where they run their finger down the edge and the call that person and see who can talk the longest with them, that's how they met the Pigman, the other main character… Read Full Review