Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX Reviews

Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX

Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX
Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX

“I am not entirely a Citroen person, but I like the...”

Written on: 20/10/2010 by whitefang1403 (1 review written)

I am not entirely a Citroen person, but I like the look/shape of the Xsara Picasso. I currently drive a 1998 Nissan Almera 1.6 5dr Auto, and when I test drove the "51" plated Picasso 1.6i SX today, I found it strange at first in the position of the Gearstick, which is part of the centre of the dashboard, but got on well with it.

During my test drive, I obviously could see how spacious it was on the inside, but I could feel the spaciousness driving along. I have read in reviews that the 1.6 is… Read Full Review

“My wife drives a 2002 Citroen Xsara Picasso, bought as...”

Written on: 14/03/2008 by Spike668 (3 reviews written)

My wife drives a 2002 Citroen Xsara Picasso, bought as 1 owner, fsh, 35,000m and the vehicle has been professionally serviced ever since. The seating material pulls against your clothes like Velcro and now after an additional 20,000m the action of body weight constantly pulling against the seat seems to have loosened the seat mounting bolts! The power steering pump leaked from it's union and dumped oil straight into the alternator, this is not an uncommon problem apparently - this cost me… Read Full Review

“I have had the Citroen Xsara Picasso for nearly 3...”

Written on: 25/11/2007 by BETHAMY (1 review written)

I have had the Citroen Xsara Picasso for nearly 3 years with no major problems good at MOTs etc until friday night while driving it decided to set its self on fire (engine) so beware no problems before hand nothing to indicate major problem just cut out started smoking within 4 mins front of cars blazing away and I always had it serviced, had it looked at when something was slightly wrong so in good condition BEWARE… Read Full Review

“I bought my Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX People...”

Written on: 22/05/2005 by carolsheehy (1 review written)

I bought my Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX People Carrier from a leasing company when mileage was 62k. Have been extremely pleased with it, although I have had a few problems with stalling during hazardous conditions, had garage look at it but to no avail! This is a great car otherwise and I have driven to France for the last 3 years with no problem whatsoever, have loved driving it, great for kids, and trips to IKEA etc as seats come out easily. Overall would recommend and am now looking to… Read Full Review

“Not being a citroen man I was persuaded by my wife...”

Written on: 01/08/2004 by dhealey (1 review written)

Not being a citroen man I was persuaded by my wife when looking for a second car to try out the Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX People Carrier at our local main dealer due to our new arrival! From the moment we sat in the car we both loved it and to drive it conviced me more that it was the right car.
Very comfortable with air con, cd player etc.
My wife has taken to the car very well after changing from a clio to such a big car!
IF you are considering buying one i would highly recommend this car… Read Full Review

“We have owned this Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX...”

Written on: 16/07/2004 by dan006 (1 review written)

We have owned this Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6i SX People Carrier for a couple of months and we all really enjoy it. The handling is amazing it is a very smoth drive. the tables at the back are good espacially if you have children because they can eat on them. The boot space is good and dash board is nice as well. IT IS A VERY NICE CAR!!!… Read Full Review

Whitefang1403's Response to 150483_dan006's Review

Written on: 19/10/2010

I found this review not helpful because...it's very brief, not a lot of thought was spent on it. Doesn't tell me enough!

“I actually bought the Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.8 SX in...”

Written on: 29/10/2003 by cat1not2 (13 reviews written)

I actually bought the Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.8 SX in the belief there would be a good deal more power than the 1.6, however the performance enhancement is frankly negligible and buyers would do well to stick with the 1.6. To use an mpv cliche` it really did suprise in the storage stakes particularly with the seats flat, and the rear passengers reported excellent legroom. The folddown trays on the back of the seats are break proof and are easily slotted back into position. The downside is there… Read Full Review