Command & Conquer Renegade Reviews

Command & Conquer Renegade - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Command & Conquer Renegade

“ekLXTjtZWY”

Written on: 17/07/2012

I bought this book (along with your other book)off of Amazon not koniwng it was a brand spanking new release, it arrived on November 25th and I promptly gobbled up all the wonderful information in it. It has re-inspired me and given me back my enthusiasm to create art again after an almost 10 year hiatus. Thank you Mr. Gurney for helping me find my passion again… Read Full Review

Command & Conquer Renegade

“when talking about First Person Shooters it is easy to...”

Written on: 11/10/2002 by MakSteel. (1 review written)

when talking about First Person Shooters it is easy to think of the big names on the market - Quake, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Medal of Honour etc. These games are all very good in their own right but the multiplay options have all been done to death.

Command and Conquer Renegade offers a new type of multiplay mode called 'C&C Mode' and it is just like the original strategy game. There are 2 bases, split by NOD and GDI.

You have all the machinery like the Mammoth Tank, Orca Helicopters… Read Full Review

Monkman's Response to 43130_MakSteel.'s Review

Written on: 25/02/2004

I agree with your appraisel of the multiplayer game, I've heard it's pretty dam good, but it has to be said, the single player is terrible, its appalling, the enemy AI is laughable, the weapons are weak and ineffective and the charcacters (especially havoc) are so annoying I wanted to punch them in the face, but again I say, spot on about the multiplayer, it is polished and origional.