BMW 5 Series 525d Reviews

BMW 5 Series 525d - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for BMW 5 Series 525d

BMW 5 Series 525d
BMW 5 Series 525d

“It cost me £63000 and had a lot of problems in the...”

Written on: 19/02/2007 by Range rover man (4 reviews written)

It cost me £63000 and had a lot of problems in the first month, which I see as unacceptable for such an up-market car! In the first month it got sent back 3 times because the satellite navigation screen would just randomly switch itself on and off! I don't know why I did this but I had a Mercedes S class, which had more electrics than the 5 series, and nothing ever went wrong in a year and a half! I bought it because my friend has one (quite a basic one) and I took it out and had great fun. But… Read Full Review

“Just had my new BMW 5 Series 525D for 3 months 8000m...”

Written on: 16/11/2005 by Hoolio (1 review written)

Just had my new BMW 5 Series 525D for 3 months 8000m no problems. Fantastic car for style performance and all round driving pleasure… Read Full Review

“I bought the BMW 525d brand new and had a lot of...”

Written on: 08/04/2004 by ave (1 review written)

I bought the BMW 525d brand new and had a lot of problems during the first 2 years: twice the central locking system did not open, 3 times the original navigation system broke down, had to change the headlghts almost every month, the oil cooler leaked, the airbag system showed a malfunctioning due to bad connectors, the alarm lights could not be switched off after disarm the alarms ystem, radio still needs to be replaced and the extra heating system makes a strange noise and needs to be… Read Full Review