BMW 3 Series 330i SE Touring Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

BMW 3 Series 330i SE Touring - Ask a question now

“Good Points: ”

Written on: 16/08/2010 by baileyjake (5 reviews written)

Good Points:
Lovely looking car, The pre facelift is more 'attractive' than the newer versions. Fantastic performance and handling for an estate, gizmos galor, solid build and reliable. Try find one with the sport leather seats.

Bad Points:
Slightly disconected steering, needs more feedback, parking sensors keep failing.

Overall the best car I have owned, sold my Audi to buy this car and wont be looking back.
Check for service history and a good long test drive… Read Full Review

“Overall, considering this is my first BMW I would have...”

Written on: 23/03/2008

Overall, considering this is my first BMW I would have to say as indeed the Ex Ford salesman who sold the Tourer to me said, 'You will never go back to a Ford after you have had this car'. I think he is correct the build and attention to detail is far better than I would have imagined… Read Full Review