BMW 3 Series 316ti Compact SE Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

BMW 3 Series 316ti Compact SE - Ask a question now

“I love my BMW 3 Series 316ti Compact SE and am...”

Written on: 21/04/2009 by Steven dean (1 review written)

I love my BMW 3 Series 316ti Compact SE and am extremely happy with my purchase.it looks smart and sporty and really turns heads!I've had a few cars within this price range and this is easily the best.finally an afordable bmw for your average consumer.if you are looking for a smart reliable fast hatchback you won't do better than this gem of a car… Read Full Review

“An excellent buy. I've been very satified with this...”

Written on: 15/07/2008

An excellent buy. I've been very satified with this car and will happily run it until it eventually dies… Read Full Review

“Well the way I see it there are 2 types of BMW...”

Written on: 13/01/2008 by LimMcSlim (3 reviews written)

Well the way I see it there are 2 types of BMW drivers. The first type being the arrogant ones who think they are driving a Mercedes, they turn without indicating, sit in the passing lane for miles doing less than the prescribed speed and when going round corners, need 2 lanes even though they are travelling at such sedate speeds.
The second type would be "drivers", people who really enjoy driving their cars and enjoy the dynamics of their machine and the natural forces that play on it.
If you… Read Full Review