TomTom Route Planner Reviews

From 1 review

TomTom Route Planner - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for TomTom Route Planner

TomTom Route Planner

“I use the TomTom route planner software in conjunction...”

Written on: 07/10/2002 by stuart. (1 review written)

I use the TomTom route planner software in conjunction with my HP Jornada 525 and Garmin eTrex GPS receiver. Overall the three products work well together and have certainly helped me find my way about. The route planner could do with working with the city maps software so that street level mapping is a possibility.

Also when driving, the screen can be difficult to see so voice commands for turn left 100 meters etc would be useful. I'd like to use my GPS and Jornada with a product called… Read Full Review

82387_Fizban.'s Response to 42210_stuart.'s Review

Written on: 23/03/2003

TomTom Navigator DOES have voice instructions..