Pioneer DV-533-S Reviews

• Sound Quality

Pioneer DV-533-S - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Pioneer DV-533-S

Pioneer DV-533-S

“I was very excited when I bought the Pioneer DV-533-S...”

Written on: 11/01/2006 by anonymousego (1 review written)

I was very excited when I bought the Pioneer DV-533-S DVD Recorder. It's a beautiful machine! The quality of recordings is great, and I could even get used to the multitude of various menus and buttons.

However, I can't get the TV Guide functionality to work. I live in Southern Ontario, and I get cable, so it should work. I've tried for 3+ weeks, with various postal codes etc. The straw that broke the camel's back was the fact that even though I kept setting the time (and what a painful… Read Full Review

Pioneer DV-533-S

“We just bought this Pioneer DV-533-S DVD player today...”

Written on: 07/10/2002 by Imo. (1 review written)

We just bought this Pioneer DV-533-S DVD player today after much thought and it's brilliant. Currently $399 in Australia with 5 DVDs. Looks wonderful, slim and unobtrusive. Has all the outputs you could want including optical, coaxial and component video. Combines all the features that are found in players in this price range including zoom. We compared all the available brands in this range and this one trounces them all. No complaints, just happy viewing so far… Read Full Review