Nikon Coolpix 990 Reviews

Resolution 3.34
Optical Zoom 3
Battery Type Rechargeable

Features:
  • 3.34 megapixel sensor captures enough detail for photo-quality prints at 8 x 10 inches and beyond
  • 3x optical plus 4x digital zoom lens with autofocus
  • Included 16 MB CompactFlash memory card holds 20 images at default resolution
  • Connects with Macs and PCs via USB port
  • Uses 4 AA batteries alkalines, included; special features include movie mode, slide-show playback, and 9-image review
    Platforms:
    PowerMac, Mac OS 9 and below, Mac OS X, Macintosh, Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP
  • Refine your search

Nikon Coolpix 990

“I have had my 990 for about 18 months and have used it...”

Written on: 26/02/2003 by Frog69. (1 review written)

I have had my 990 for about 18 months and have used it extensively for all sorts of photography ranging from landscapes to portraiture and close up flower photography. I find it very easy to use and apart from the problem of close up auto-focusing, I am delighted with its performance. I would have no hesitation in recommending it to a prospective purchaser… Read Full Review

Nikon Coolpix 990

“I recently purchased the CoolPix 990 digital camera...”

Written on: 04/08/2000 by Charles Mathieu. (1 review written)

I recently purchased the CoolPix 990 digital camera and have not regretted the purchase. It's done all I needed it to do and more. The
    pics I've managed to take with this camera makes me look
    like a semi-pro. Plus the plethora of 3rd party accessories
    available adds to the satisfaction levels. I would highly
    recommend this camera to a beginner who has the budget as
    well as to a pro. You can see some samples of my pics at:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=997162&a=7333805… Read Full Review