Webley Junior Rifle Reviews

Media Gallery for Webley Junior Rifle

Webley Junior Rifle
Webley Junior Rifle

“It's a rifle,,,”

Written on: 20/01/2013 by Laverdabru1116 (20 reviews written)

For some reason the picture at the top is of a Webley Junior PISTOL! The RIFLE is a small 'training' rifle for youngsters. Like the pistol, it was only available in .177. It does have a rifled barrel, which I don't think the pistol had - at least mine didn't. I think mine - found in a friends loft - was made in the '50's. The rear sight is for elevation only, so you have to aim 'off' if it is shooting to one side. It is not as well made as my Mk 3 Webley rifle of a similar age, but little… Read Full Review

“I have a problem with mine since it is very weak. I...”

Written on: 25/10/2009

I have a problem with mine since it is very weak. I dont know what the problem is and i don't know who can fix it for me. Can you please tell me what i can do to bring it back in a good condition again. Please email me at joe_naso@hotmail.com

“My Webley Junior was handed down to me from my father,...”

Written on: 27/10/2005 by justinjfrancis (2 reviews written)

My Webley Junior was handed down to me from my father, and it was handed to him from my grandfather, so it's got some family history.

It seems to do best with any pointed or wadcutter pellets. I'm able to consistently hit my little tin can target at 40 feet… Read Full Review

“I obtained this Webley Junior from my grandfather as I...”

Written on: 12/11/2004 by Gold Elite (3 reviews written)

I obtained this Webley Junior from my grandfather as I had begun to show an interest in shooting. It is probably about 60 years old but is still in great working order.
I have found that it is best used for target shooting at a fairly close range for, because it is so old the accuracy is not the best ever. I have been using old pellets, however, so it may be due to dented or damaged ammunition. The gun is powerful enough for general target shooting but I have not used it for any other purpose… Read Full Review

Txilar's Response to Gold Elite's Review

Written on: 15/11/2004

This is a first class review. It is concise yet informative and I think you are lucky to have such a wonderful G.dad. Gower.

Gold Elite's Response to Gold Elite's Review

Written on: 22/02/2005

I'm not entirely sure as it was originally obtained many years ago and the price will probably be very different than it was on first purchase.

180249_Rob005's Response to Gold Elite's Review

Written on: 24/12/2004

how much would you expect to pay for a gun like this?

“I inherited the Webley Junior gun from my Father and...”

Written on: 16/02/2004 by Andy Holohan (1 review written)

I inherited the Webley Junior gun from my Father and it has killed many rats over the years and is excellent for garden use… Read Full Review

“it is really handy for scareing birds out of trees and...”

Written on: 28/06/2003 by gazlad 2. (1 review written)

it is really handy for scareing birds out of trees and then i shoot em whith my bsa meteor rifle and that is all i really ever use it for. if you want 2 talk more about the webley junior pistol or bsa meteor add me on msn messenger or email me at googleygaz@hotmail.com… Read Full Review

“Having had the Webley Junior for about 1 year now I...”

Written on: 02/11/2002 by Tony. (1 review written)

Having had the Webley Junior for about 1 year now I have found this to be a good gun for close range ( say 10m ) pest control. The open sights and light weight make it good for quick kills on garden rats. It does not set the imagination on fire but with Webley's back up a nice gun to have in addition to a more powerfull one for those greater ranges… Read Full Review

111575_Gazlad 2.'s Response to 47740_Tony.'s Review

Written on: 29/06/2003

u say your spanish made gun where as mine has made in the uk on the side of the pistol.are we talking about the same pistol. do you know of anny-where where i can get a new seal for it?????
<br> yours gazlad2

176891_Bombom101's Response to 47740_Tony.'s Review

Written on: 02/11/2005

webley is british, always has been british, and always will be british, never spanish :)

113199_Tony.'s Response to 47740_Tony.'s Review

Written on: 05/07/2003

The webley junior sport is an air rifle. I think you have got a pistol. John Knibbs International Tel 0121 782 3391 is most helpful on spares for most British Air Guns

“The Webley Junior is a great gun.”

Written on: 01/10/2002 by gaslad 2. (1 review written)

The Webley Junior is a great gun… Read Full Review

41929_Noodles.'s Response to gaslad 2.'s Review

Written on: 05/10/2002

How about telling us about the Gun and why you gave it 0.

99784_Bobby.'s Response to gaslad 2.'s Review

Written on: 20/05/2003

what is this guy on. He says its a great gun and then gives it 1 out of 10. How about giving us a proper review.

81022_Affy.'s Response to gaslad 2.'s Review

Written on: 18/03/2003

What it this guy talking about? He say that it is a great gun, but then gives it 1 star out of 10. I don't get it.

72991_Gazlad.'s Response to gaslad 2.'s Review

Written on: 14/02/2003

Old might be good but not if you can't get new parts for it thanx for adding a comment
yours gazlad