Answer IT Group - www.answerit-group.com Reviews

Answer IT Group - www.answerit-group.com - Ask a question now

“Stay away ”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by Higginssa169 (1 review written)

Rubbish, stay away… Read Full Review

“Scoundrels”

Written on: 21/03/2014 by BJR001 (1 review written)

Had a website created and hosted by another company that Answer It took over. Like most other posts I have received nothing but aggression and stress from this company - forced to pay for hosting despite hating having to give this company a single penny. If you don't pay you loose your website as well as the hosting despite having already paid separately for the site. Received an invoice last Thursday only because they had been unable to collect money via their automated system and have been… Read Full Review

“Waste of Money”

Written on: 22/02/2014 by BirdontheHand (1 review written)

This is the email I sent to them Dear Sirs, Firstly, accept this email as cancellation of the TARGETED face book campaign detailed in the invoice below. Furthermore can you arrange a refund as you have not carried out what was promised ie a campaign targeted at a demographic of nature lovers, bird watching / feeding and outdoor interests. I was told you would pick up on users previous searches for items related to these activities. The information sent to me has been minimal. I was not… Read Full Review

“rip off company”

Written on: 16/01/2014

I too like other reviewers were with a previous company and this answer it co. took it over. They have done nothing to help my on line campaign. This week they took over £200 out of my account, off my debit card without authority. I contacted my bank and they have got my money back and had to cancel my card so they can't take any more. This is a bad company and I will be reporting them to trading standards. Do not be taken in by them it will cost you dear. You can not get hold of anybody, the… Read Full Review

“Answer it rip off!”

Written on: 12/12/2013

I too have had nothing but problems with this company !! Last year they took money from my bank account without my permission - I contacted trading standards about this transaction and the poor service they provide which does not fit the description. I sent an email March 2013 and they confirmed that no more money would be taken. Low and behold three days ago ( Dec 2013) a very aggressive marketting manager contacted me to complain that my card had been rejected- this despite my cancellation… Read Full Review

“Aggressive and Pushy”

Written on: 25/07/2013 by DarrenFM (1 review written)

Unfortunately I have to agree wiht the other reviewers. There Facebook and bing campaigns have done nothing for my business, in fact it's been less expensive and much more effective to post a few pay per click adds myself. It's taken me 6 months to get rid of them, a very costly mistake… Read Full Review

“Complete cheats”

Written on: 28/06/2013

Do not agree anything with this company, they are very clever at what they do and will convince you to go with them promising fantastic results, once you have agreed getting out is impossible as they then have a cancellation fee which is ridiculous in cost and therefore forces you to stay with them as in the short term it's cheaper. When asking them to show me the campaign and prove it works they can't , all they can offer is there own email detailing statistics from there 'tech guy' What a… Read Full Review

Seh1G09's Comment

Written on: 04/10/2013

Please listen to this post! I have never been so disappointed in the level of service and performance of a company before. Carry on reasearching and find a better online marketing company - it won't be difficult because they really are terrible!

E-Z69's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2014

This company is great! I had nothing but amazing service and the end results were fan-dabby-dozzy. They are honest, clinical and very hard working. Its 5 stars from me folks!

Doricquine's Comment

Written on: 01/10/2014

Gosh, you guys must be on a different planet, or working for Answer IT group.
My experience was the same as all the other reviewers- Don't touch them with a barge pole !
The only hard work and dedication they show is in their single-minded dedication and aggression in getting money out of their "victims ".
I also got threatened with a local collection agent , whom I contacted by phone- He said he and his company wished to have nothing to do with them !!!

Countryrose1's Comment

Written on: 09/12/2013

I am another who has to agree with the above, do not go with them they will not deliver on their promises and if you dare to question them they become aggressive as mentioned in another post. We have to put this down to experience but please learn from our mistakes.

“Do yourself a favour....AVOID these people!!”

Written on: 19/06/2013 by MClement (1 review written)

We were unfortunate enough to come into contact with Answer IT after they took over another company who were the people We signed up with. Answer IT were aggressive, unprofessional and delivered nothing at all despite promises after promises. Each time I called I got someone different! After being convinced to undertake a Bing/Facebook campaign which did nothing for our business, they got annoyed when we cancelled our contract and tried to charge us £199.00 as a cancellation fee. They said… Read Full Review

“Don't go there!”

Written on: 25/04/2013 by Jot8 (1 review written)

Pushy, aggressive sales staff that do not come up with the goods they promise. Inept at their jobs. When cancelling they charge £100 cancellation fee and then try and add another month. Do not even think about using them… Read Full Review

“The Most Dishonest Company I Had The Misfortune To...”

Written on: 10/04/2013 by DaphneOGarro (1 review written)

I took a facebook ad campaign with Answer IT in July 2012. I was told the monthly cost and set up fee. Then they came back to me and said I needed a facebook business page which they could set up for me £300 plus VAT. I thought the cost was too much and said as much so they agreed to cut the cost in half. I then accepted. It took Answer IT over 2 weeks to set up the face book page and when I saw the page I was quite disappointed. I found it difficult to understand how they could have quoted… Read Full Review