Stone Bags Reviews - www.stonebags.net

Stone Bags - www.stonebags.net - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Stone Bags - www.stonebags.net

“Appalling customer service”

Written on: 07/02/2013

This was the first time I have shopped at a Stone shop, and I can honestly say it will certainly be the last. There were some very nice items on display, particularly the handbags, which is what drew me into the shop. However the woman who served me was incredibly rude. In all my life I had never been spoken to the way she spoke to me, for a member of staff in a shop to act like this is positively shocking. If this is their idea of customer service then I definately won't be returning… Read Full Review

“I bought the Wild Rose Grab Bag in Camel brown from...”

Written on: 19/05/2011 by sunny17 (2 reviews written)

I bought the Wild Rose Grab Bag in Camel brown from Stone Bags because I'm away from home quite a lot with work and am always forgetting to pack essentials. I was looking for a mid-sized bag that would be smart enough to take into the office as well as being large enough for me to stash any overnight essentials in, and this bag fitted the bill perfectly. There was a choice of 3 colours, but I chose the Camel one because I thought it would be the most practical.

I purchased the bag from the… Read Full Review