Car Hire Savers Reviews - www.carhiresavers.com

Car Hire Savers - www.carhiresavers.com - Ask a question now

“Good value, nice car, efficient service”

Written on: 13/02/2012 by BonnyS (2 reviews written)

I picked up a car at LAX from Sixt, booked through this site, everything went smoothly, no delays, no extra charges, quick service, car was in good condition. I've used this website before, it has good prices and no hidden extras. Could have upgraded for a bit extra but the car was fine for California. Credit card also worked first time… Read Full Review

Click here for great deals on Expedia

“Booked a economy car through them for Orlando and it...”

Written on: 17/05/2011

Booked a economy car through them for Orlando and it was a good price. Ended up with Payless and the rental experience was okay. When I got home Payless had charged my credit card extra. I contacted carhiresavers and they figured out I had been charged extra for RSA - road side assistance. I did not request this or agree to have it added. Carhiresavers contacted Payless for me and had it refunded in two days - great customer service… Read Full Review

Click here for great deals on Expedia