Slacklinz, Slackline 15m Reviews

From 1 review

Slacklinz, Slackline 15m - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Slacklinz, Slackline 15m

Slacklinz, Slackline 15m

“I have just bought the 15m x 50mm slackline from...”

Written on: 16/05/2011 by shepnic (1 review written)

I have just bought the 15m x 50mm slackline from Slacklinz and I have to say I'm more than impressed. Delivery was in two days and they contacted me throughout the process.

The line is excellent and I have just got in from using it all day. Quality.

There isn't much that I don't like about it. I guess if you want more colours it wouldn't be for you, but the colour they do stands out and is perfect.
http://www.slacklinz.com/products-page/slackline/slackline-15m-x-50mm/… Read Full Review

Jordan1984's Response to shepnic's Review