Ulookubook.com Reviews - www.ulookubook.com

Ulookubook.com - www.ulookubook.com - Ask a question now

“Cancellation holidays”

Written on: 09/08/2014 by JasonStewart1989 (1 review written)

Called to see if they had cancelation holidays as I wanted to travel in the next 2 days, their site doesn't allow a search within the next 2 days and says to call up, however when you call they can only do the same search they have online, so why say to call up! Very unhelpful, no knowledge on any of the areas, only using a web based searched system to look for holidays which you can do yourself. Waste of time!… Read Full Review

Ulubcare's Comment

Hello,

I am very sorry to learn of the problems you had whilst trying to book a last minute getaway with ulookubook.

I have passed your comments over to the sales manager, also if you know the name of the sales agent you spoke with please email us with this as this will help with the investigations.

Ulookubook

“A reliable and trustworthy company”

Written on: 04/08/2014 by AlleninWestDrayton (1 review written)

I would recommend this company to all my friends. They helped organise the shuttle to and from the airport and rang me up to confirm all the arrangements. It was a stress free experience… Read Full Review

Ulubcare's Response to AlleninWestDrayton's Review

After Care Team

“took booking amd money no further contact”

Written on: 21/03/2014

Booked Holiday to Sharm el sheikh January 2014 payed in full at time of booking.Did not answer any E-Mails when questioning security situation after terrorist attack in February.Or any further e-mails requesting further information. Arrived in Hotel March 4 to be told they had only received our booking from ulookubook on the 3rd of March. Were given temporary accommodation for first night. Spoke to Hotels quest relations manager following day to be told That if I hadn't e-mailed the Hotel to… Read Full Review

Ulubcare's Comment

Hello,

I am very sorry for your dissatisfaction with booking with our company. If you have not already done so please email us with your booking ref and your complaint and an investigation will be conducted for you.

Roger23325's Comment

Booking Ref 200035461

You have my contact details from our booking forms. If you are serious about investigating our complaint then contact me. Though as you have never answered an email yet I will not be holding my breath.

Roger23325's Comment

Written on: 31/08/2014

still waiting for a reply do we get one or is it just talk?: i wold advise people not to book with ulook ubook as you can see they do not do as they say . very unhappy

“Mature Travellers”

Written on: 28/09/2013 by 2sycamore (1 review written)

This was the first time we had booked with ulookubook BUT everything went extremely well from the online booking and the consistant update with the emails regarding our holiday from Bristol /Corfu,the hotel Apollon in Paleocastritsi was FANTASTIC,also quick transfers.We will be booking again.Thankyou to a excellent team @ ulookubook… Read Full Review

Ulubcare's Response to 2sycamore's Review

After Care Team

“Greta prices great offers”

Written on: 17/09/2013

Great holiday to Crete, everything went smooth thanks to ulookubook is my second time with them and I will definitely use them again!… Read Full Review

“Friendly and Helpful”

Written on: 01/07/2013 by Jeannieg298 (1 review written)

Booking was easy on line. During our holiday our flight home was cancelled, due to Air France Traffic Control strike. I was telephoned whilst on holiday, and they booked us on to the next avaialblbe flight. The staff I have spoken to (and I have spoken to a few trying to make an insurace claim re flight cancellation) are very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble (only wish I could say the same for Ryan Air). In short I would recommend this company and I would definitely book… Read Full Review

Ulookubook's Response to Jeannieg298's Review

Thank you for your feedback.

The air traffic controll strike caused major disruption to many flight bookings and I am very happy to learn of your excellent after care experience by ulookubook.

After Care Team

“i have put a complaint in about Euro Disney and I do...”

Written on: 04/06/2013 by NickyImberg (1 review written)

i have put a complaint in about Euro Disney and I do not feel it has been chased or dealt with as a complaint should… Read Full Review

Ulookubook's Response to NickyImberg's Review

Written on: 03/07/2013

I am very sorry for your continued dissatisfaction with your complaint to Disney,, and I am keen to get to the bottom of this for you.

If you could please email us with your name and booking reference I will make sure this is passed to higher management for further investigation.

“Avoid at all costs”

Written on: 03/06/2013 by Kathshaydom (1 review written)

The only thing I can think of to sum up the appalling, Disscusting, couldn't care less, unprofessional attitudes of the people that work within this sham balls of a so called company is "bunch of jokes" Never ever have I ever come across a company that deals with a complaint for 9 months from myself and still doesn't even know my name or my issue. I would get further dealing with a 6 year old. I was asked by this review what I like ... " nothing" Then what I disliked ..... "everything to do… Read Full Review

Ulookubook's Response to Kathshaydom's Review

Written on: 03/07/2013

I am very sorry that your tour operator has yet to respond to your complaint , and I am keen to get to the bottom of this for you.

After Care Team

“Wouldn't use them ever again”

Written on: 24/05/2013 by Suzanne25 (1 review written)

I booked a holiday to Crete for me, my partner and his little brother. We needed to go on specific days due to half term holidays - they changed our flights, which I know can be quite common but they changed them by 2 days. I called them to complain and got a 'like it or lump it' response and they tried to direct me to the airline. Pointless booking with them. 2 days before we were due to fly they changed our hotel - again I got a 'like it or lump it' attitude. I was told to accept it or… Read Full Review

Ulookubook's Response to Suzanne25's Review

Written on: 03/06/2013

Hello,

I am very sorry to learn of the problems you had prior to your departure, it is very unfortunate when flight/hotel changes occur, but I must stress that these changes are not made by your travel agents, they are made from the suppliers.

However I would like to investigate the issues you mentioned with regards to the customer service you received , If you have not already done so you can complain in writing to aftersales@ulookubook.com stating your booking reference and list your complaint issues that you had with the hotel.

“Horrible awful holiday”

Written on: 23/05/2013

Most awful place rude staff dreadful food no water in swimming pool had to pay to go to another hotel it was so bad worst Xmas ever… Read Full Review

Hello,

I am very sorry to learn of the problems you had with the hotel.

“great time”

Written on: 23/05/2013

went with my daughter who is in wheelchair to give her a treat from when we got off shuttle it was fun.fun.fun everybody was great hannah totally loved every minute from when we arrived… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/05/2013

Thank you for your feedback and I was happy to read that your daughter had an enjoyable holiday.

After Care Team

“REALLY GOOD VALUE HOLIDAY”

Written on: 23/05/2013

i booked a holiday with ukookubook going to mitsis roda resort and spa corfu.booking was straight forward and communication was very good thanks.staff at ulookubook are very helpful.we paid 777 pounds for 2 of us for a 4/5 star all inclusive hotel.when we got to hotel the balcony was very small and i had requested a large one this was resolved straight away and we got moved to a lovely family room with big balcony.the hotel was really good food everything was good.we took friends with us and… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/05/2013

Thank you for your feedback, I am happy to read that we found you a excellent price and hope we can assist you again in the near future.

“good agent”

Written on: 22/05/2013

very happy with travel agent, easy to navigate through the website, easy to make a purchase, low prices… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/05/2013

Thank you for your feedback, I am happy to read that you found our site easy to use :-)

After Care Team

“Sonesta st George, Luxor ”

Written on: 22/05/2013 by SufyQ (1 review written)

The Sonesta St George is an elegant hotel with staff who know how to look are their guests, a peaceful haven with a wonderful view across the Nile river to the Valley of the Kings. If you visit here a felucca trip from the hotel is a wonderful thing to do and the boat team will make you welcome, offering tea and chat in a friendly way. I have stayed here 4 times and have booked my fifth visit for later this year. Explore a bit further afield for local, cheap restaurants to try real local… Read Full Review

Ulookubook's Response to SufyQ's Review

After Care Team

“Excellent price and friendly service”

Written on: 22/05/2013

We spent a weeks holiday at the LImal Lara hotel, Lara Beach, Turkey. The hotel itself was immaculate with so much choice at meal times. We booked the holiday via Ulook where the agent explained everything in detail without being rushed. The service was very efficent and friendly. If you are looking for a holiday, make sure you compare your prices via Ulook as the price we received was fab!… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/05/2013

Thank you for your feedback, I was happy to read that you found our service friendly :-)

After Care Team

“Great price great quality”

Written on: 22/05/2013 by Manuel_78 (1 review written)

I ued thi web ite already twice and for ure I will do it again thi year, great price-quality and alo very good ervice.. I reccomended thi ite to a friend of mine and he' been very atified too. Do not heitate to book tour holiday here! … Read Full Review

Ulookubook's Response to Manuel_78's Review

After Care Team

“Birthday Trip to the Nereus!”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by MilandJohn39 (1 review written)

Enjoyed going back for another trip to the Nereus Hotel In Paphos. All the staff and the family who run the hotel are more than helpful with all our holiday needs. We meet up with the same group of friends at the Hotel and its like our second home. So much so we're going back in November! Food is basic but they do great salads and sweets!! Weather was fantastic, we had a heat wave with temperatures soaring up to 39 degrees!! ULookUbook were a really easy company to deal with and provided… Read Full Review

Ulookubook's Response to MilandJohn39's Review

Written on: 22/05/2013

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for recommending us onto your friends and family

After Care Team

“birthday celebrations in benidorm”

Written on: 21/05/2013

we have been very happy with previous holidays so decided to have another in benidorm.from beginning to end all arrangements were handled by u look u book and once again they were excellent. from booking in at manchester to returning home the journey was perfect not one small problem all i had to do was printoff all the paperwork all this for a party of sixteen no-one could believe that the arrangements made for us could have passed so comfortably all in all it was a very enjoyable experience… Read Full Review

Written on: 22/05/2013

Thank you for your feedback, happy to read all went well on your trip ;-)

After Care Team

“Easy booking, great staff”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by Julie70 (1 review written)

I tried booking our holiday exclusively online, but due to the flights being offered ended up calling direct. The staff I spoke with were certious, helpful and very willing to go the extra mile making our booking actually better than we had originally been looking at. I have no problem recommending them to friends and family alike, and would definitely look at booking through them again!… Read Full Review

Ulookubook's Response to Julie70's Review

After Care Team

“holiday to agadir booked with u look u book :-)”

Written on: 21/05/2013 by 786ashly (1 review written)

Booked my hotel through ulookubook.com, for a party of three this was third time i have used this site for booking my hotels abroad. Like always there were no problems at all, entirely satisfied like always. The prices are very competituive also. Will definately recommend this company to anyone.keep the good work up guys… Read Full Review

Ulookubook's Response to 786ashly's Review