LikeMyCase - www.likemycase.com Reviews

LikeMyCase - www.likemycase.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for LikeMyCase - www.likemycase.com

“Fur coat no knickers!”

Written on: 05/11/2013

I bought a case from Likemycase.com because their website looked pretty good. Their cases are more expensive than other companies out there, so I thought I was getting a superior product...how wrong I was!! My friends all have personalised cases and they bought theirs elsewhere for half the price and mine looks like a cheap immitation! I would never buy from Likemycase again!… Read Full Review

LikeMyCase - www.likemycase.com

“Worst experience ever. DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 15/08/2013

Bought a case from there site and received very quickly. Case arrived in a box that was ripped, not a good start. Then the print quality....absolutely terrible. I'd used a picture of really high quality from my DSLR and it looked awful, the colour was weird and blueish tinge and the image was blocky and pixelated. Also the case didn't fit my iPhone properly! It scratched parts around the top because it just didn't fit properly! When I contacted there customer services I was told "No it's… Read Full Review

LikeMyCase - www.likemycase.com

“Best custom iPhone case I have seen”

Written on: 14/06/2011

I have tried a couple of sites (one in America) but www.LikeMyCase.com is in my view by far the best for personalised phone cases. You can upload your picture in about two seconds (I've never seen that kind of speed on any upload site before) and the case arrived with me the next day. Quality is top drawer - highly recommend them. Mine was a pressie for the husband so I used a picture of my kids on an iPhone 4 case. He loved it! … Read Full Review

LikeMyCase - www.likemycase.com

“This site is aaamaaaaazing! I wanted a personalised...”

Written on: 13/05/2011

This site is aaamaaaaazing! I wanted a personalised iPhone case but didnt want one of those crappy skins (which are just stickers!). My case came in only 2 days!

I really liked that the image cant be rubbed or peeled off the case, and the quality was REALLY good.

My case arrived in only 2 days!

It came in a really nice box too, so if your're stuck for gift ideas, this is perfect!… Read Full Review