Move Dancewear Reviews - www.movedancewear.com

Move Dancewear - www.movedancewear.com - Ask a question now

“bad customer service”

Written on: 08/04/2014 by ErikaMcGee167 (1 review written)

statement move dancewear: goods couldn't be delivered because of a missing house no. in delivery address! that's not true, because a house-no. isn't necessary for deliveries move dancewear haven't delivered the goods, refund the price but not the delivery costs --> seems to be a mesh… Read Full Review

“Bad service”

Written on: 28/02/2014 by Laneri173 (1 review written)

Habe zwei Paar Schuhe zum Tanzen kaufen wollen, Preise nicht niedrig. Ein Paar war mindestens eine Nummer größer als angegeben, ohne dass im Shop darauf hingewiesen wurde. Beim Zurücksenden wurde das Porto nicht erstattet mit der Begründung, man sei nicht verantwortlich für die Größenbezeichnung. Ich finde schon, denn es wird nicht das einzige Paar Schuhe mit dieser Fehlauszeichnung gewesen sein. Ich werde nicht mehr bei Move dancewear kaufen. I bought two pairs of shoes, one had a… Read Full Review

“bad customers service and shocking postage ”

Written on: 12/02/2014 by deedee09876 (1 review written)

I ordered some items from this website and I put the wrong address and once I realized I contacted them after 2 weeks of ringing and email they said they have to resent my items out again buy I have to pay for the post and packaging so I paid for next day delivery because I have a show and my items still haven't come I will never use there website again… Read Full Review

“Delivery ”

Written on: 16/12/2012

Used move dance wear twice and both times the delivery has been shocking. The first time I used them I waited up to a month for my stuff. I also used next day delivery?? The second time I used it I waited up to 2 weeks for my package that said it would arrive within 2-3 working days.. No impressed. Has lovely dance wear and I really like the website but they really need to sort out their deliveries… Read Full Review

“I bought some Bloch ballet shoes on movedancewear.com...”

Written on: 11/05/2011 by sally08 (2 reviews written)

I bought some Bloch ballet shoes on movedancewear.com around a month ago and was really impressed by the price! Being an intrepid bargain hunter I always scour the web before I buy, and even click all of Google's sponsored links despite their spamminess, and I couldn't find a better price for the model of ballet shoes I wanted.

Delivery was quick and smooth without issue too. My only slight qualm was the delivery price but even when added to the overall cost they still beat every other dance… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib