Whirlpool ARC900 Reviews

Whirlpool ARC900 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Whirlpool ARC900

Whirlpool ARC900

“Keeping my food cool”

Written on: 18/06/2012 by tcox955 (2 reviews written)

My old fridge bit the dust so I needed to make a purchase quick. So far so good. My food is a lot cooler now and staying fresh… Read Full Review

“As I needed a narrower larder fridge than most (only...”

Written on: 09/05/2011 by Gowerboy (6 reviews written)

As I needed a narrower larder fridge than most (only 50cm width) I searched online (Google) to see what was available, and was directed towards several manufacturers and suppliers.

The best option was a Whirlpool ARC900, and having read several positive reviews for it, I decided to buy one - the best price and delivery charges for same being Appliances Online who could provide all of my needs.

Whilst I have given my review of Appliances Online elsewhere on the reviewcentre website, I have… Read Full Review