Midlands Office Furniture Reviews - www.midlands-officefurniture.co.uk

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Media Gallery for Midlands Office Furniture www.midlands-officefurniture.co.uk

Midlands Office Furniture www.midlands-officefurniture.co.uk

“A very good contact, introduced to us via another...”

Written on: 13/05/2011

A very good contact, introduced to us via another supplier. Very good value for money, honest, knowledgable and helpful staff.

Good delivery times, with helpful delivery men!

Overall a good value for money service, we will definitely use again… Read Full Review

“The service was fantastic, we were moving offices and...”

Written on: 12/05/2011

The service was fantastic, we were moving offices and needed a complete furiture fit. The quality of the product is great, it was delivered and fitted on time as prpmised Really friendy and helpful. I honestly dont't think they could be beaten on price. Would recommend Quality Office Supplies to anyone… Read Full Review

“I was part of a group refitting an office in...”

Written on: 09/05/2011 by jimmyjimmerson (6 reviews written)

I was part of a group refitting an office in Birmingham City Centre. I got referred to Lee Gill from Midlands Office Furniture as he had worked on a project for a friend of mine previously.

Lee was very approachable and knowledgeable so I was impressed straight away.

Midlands Office Furniture supplied me with an affordable contemporary office furniture solution and I am very pleased with the results.

As well as free design and planning, they even delivered and installed the furniture free of… Read Full Review