Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex Reviews

Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex

Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex

“Trip hazzard - Cutting box randomly falls off - BE AWARE”

Written on: 07/06/2013

Seems to happen when cutting box about half full. When it first happened I checked assembly and that is not the problem. Has happened multiple times now, seems to happen around once for every two hours use. The wife has just had a nasty fall when the box came off... she went face first into the lawn. Its happened to me a few times although i just ended up with a bruised shin. Our lawn is flat and well kept so it's not necessarily the terrain. If your going to buy this mower then please be… Read Full Review

Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex

“Had the mower over a year unfortunately, the wife...”

Written on: 28/03/2012 by diglet (1 review written)

Had the mower over a year unfortunately, the wife blamed herself last year for problems with starting but it has killed itself over winter although stored nice and dry. The central plastic push button does not engage with the actual switch, the inside assembly is what I think to be cheap and plastic rubbish and basically we are using the mower with the top handle piece off and pushing the on/off button with out thumb to cut the grass. Extremely poor for Bosch but then these companies do get… Read Full Review

Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex

“I never thought I'd be compelled to spend any of me...”

Written on: 08/05/2011

I never thought I'd be compelled to spend any of me personal time writing a review for a lawnmower.....EVER.....but the Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex is worth it!
I inherited a particularly awful pair of lawns from the previous owner of my house, very uneven with goosegrass and all sorts growing in it. The small (and admittedly cheap) mower I previously had used to jam every 20secs or so when cutting the lawn, making it a frustrating task. Hence the replacement with the Bosch unit after finding it… Read Full Review