Kenbo KB 50 -23 Reviews

• Reliability

Kenbo KB 50 -23 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kenbo KB 50 -23

Kenbo KB 50 -23

“Having only just picked up my bike today I don't...”

Written on: 06/05/2011 by dannh (1 review written)

Having only just picked up my bike today I don't really think I should be writing a review on it just yet. However there is little to no infomation from anybody that has bought one of these so in case I forget.... Having just had a run in with a Kinroad which just about everything was a long stretch from 'satisfactory' I was nervous (and mad) for even considering another chinese bike. What I did gain from it WAS experience and what to look for and I thought with no other reviews I was going to… Read Full Review

Dannh's Response to dannh's Review

Written on: 06/06/2011

Just to add, in re to this review. So far the bike runs fine and nothing has broke just a puncture. I have added a 70cc bore kit (pitbike) from petrol scooter and had a problem with the fueling being way too lean and found a restriction in that the carb needle was apart from being set on the lean side bigger than that of a honda 50/70 so changed the whole needle for a honda 70 one I had laying around and experienced much improved running it can now pull just off the clock in top gear so I am guessing 55-60mph which is well worth the money if you plan to derestrict your machine and should give the 50cc a bit more poke if you added a big valve head.

Guest's Response to dannh's Review

Written on: 24/08/2011

I have recently bought a Kenbo KB50-23 and am very pleased with it. 2 questions: 1.Where can you get spare parts. 2.Is there an owners club/forum. Regards. Roger.

Kskitels31's reply to Guest's Comment

Written on: 18/03/2013

hi I just brought the same bike but there are very limited insurance companies to insurance it could you recommend some please
kind regards kyran

Dannh's reply to Kskitels31's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2013

When I had the bike I used a company called Vine Insurance

Dannh's Response to dannh's Review

Written on: 03/07/2011

Well if you type chinese bike insurance into your google search engine you should get some names up, however none of the comparison sites have it listed which is a pain. I think I got 7 quotes on it before I took one. When I bought it the guy recommended rampdale but the cheapest for was a company called vine insurance.

Guest's Response to dannh's Review

Written on: 27/06/2011

where did you get the bike insured because im am considering getting one but ant find anyware to insure it??