Philips Bikini Trimmer HP6375 Reviews

Philips Bikini Trimmer HP6375 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Philips Bikini Trimmer HP6375

Philips Bikini Trimmer HP6375

“Simply the best trimmer,shaper yet”

Written on: 08/02/2013 by Frank_Matinez (11 reviews written)

First off, I am a hairy beast. I grow hair in all the places I don't desire hair to grow;ears,nose,behind my sideburns, everywhere except my head. I own just about every ear nose and beard trimmer on the market. They all serve their purpose. My former favorite,Remingtons multi attachment groomer, is a very good product and I gave it a very high review. But this Norelco is far superior. The quality is much better. Much quieter,much less vibration, smoother and cleaner trimming and doesn't have… Read Full Review

Philips Bikini Trimmer HP6375

“I bought a philips bikini trimmer model hp6375 for my...”

Written on: 05/05/2011 by rogerday (2 reviews written)

I bought a philips bikini trimmer model hp6375 for my wifes birthday from a website called sonix direct ltd sonix.co.uk, the transfer was quick as i received it next day.
My wife said the bikini trimmer is the best she's ever owned ,as its not to big and gets into the places needed.All the styling options work as described on the box .The charge lasts up to 60 minutes, which is great as she dont need any cords around her and it can be used wet or dry… Read Full Review