Red Hot Buffet Reviews - www.redhot-worldbuffet.com

• Quality of food

Red Hot Buffet - www.redhot-worldbuffet.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Red Hot Buffet - www.redhot-worldbuffet.com

Red Hot Buffet - www.redhot-worldbuffet.com

“Excellent variety of food at a very good price”

Written on: 01/03/2013

I love trying different foods from around the globe and the range of dishes is exceptional you can eat as much as you like for £15 per person and I would really reccomend it to my friends… Read Full Review

“I've been to Red Hot in Milton Keynes before and tried...”

Written on: 04/05/2011

I've been to Red Hot in Milton Keynes before and tried the one in Nottingham as I'm a student. The food is just as great and such an easy place to chill out in. Eating as much is great for us and my little brother loves the sweetie counter. Thanks Red Hot x… Read Full Review