Toys Inc Reviews - www.inctoys.com

Toys Inc - www.inctoys.com - Ask a question now

“I should have bought somewhere else...”

Written on: 16/08/2013

A week ago I ordered an item there, my money was taken from my bank account, but suddenly, the order disappeared from my account on the site. Tried several times to mail them, no one there even bothered to answer... Since I live in another country, I don't know if I will be able to get my money back. Maybe it's "only" 60€, but I just don't like to be stolen. … Read Full Review

Written on: 19/08/2013

Small update... still no answers from them to any of my mails. Nothing happens.

Written on: 14/09/2013

After threatening them to press charges at the office of fair trading, I got an answer within five minutes, offering me a complete refund. They asked me to wait up to 14 days, but now it's been three weeks. And guees what? No answers to my mails again!

“inctoys.com”

Written on: 26/09/2012

Please ignor some of the ratings on the review sites i did some websites for them and they 100% legit there shop as a massive range and you should visit inperson to see its not some faceless company cdobdwill hotmail co uk… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

Sorry, I won't just "ignore" as they don't even care to answer their customers... but they do care to take the money.

“my daughter ordered a baseball fury figure for my...”

Written on: 02/09/2011 by gothikaz (1 review written)

my daughter ordered a baseball fury figure for my mothers day gift from who blackpool on the 17th of march this year, the item was advertised as in stock but never arrived...when my daughter phoned to query the order she was advised that it was actually out of stock and they were awaiting deliveries and at this time she believed this to be plausible although she was angry that they had advertised it as being in stock when it wasn't! when it still didnt appear a few weeks later she phoned again… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to gothikaz's Review

Written on: 15/09/2011

hi just a wee update to my review above! my daughter received her money back in full this week. BIG THANKS to this review site who were entirely instrumental in that happening! its only a pity that it took a review site to enable this to happen and not Trading Standards who despite numerous complaints do not seem to have tackled this companies online trading activities! i spoke to a girl at Whoblackpool who states that the original owners are no longer connected with this company and that despite that she was prepared to refund my daughters money as a show of good faith so thanks to her for that!

“Do not buy from this website - see reviews of...”

Written on: 11/08/2011

Ordered a water bottle. Received in good time but it was completely different to the one I had seen on website - a very cheap plastic bottle with a small incoherent sticker on it. Phoned the company to be told that it is within their terms and conditions to send a substitute. They reluctantly agreed that I could return it for a full refund. They eventually refunded me for the bottle but not the postage either to me (£4.95) or back (£3) so now I am £8 out of pocket. I have written three… Read Full Review

Toysinc's Comment

Written on: 14/08/2011

a spider-man water bottle was ordered, the designs of which changes approx every 4 months so on the listing it said "design may vary" the customer agreed to this when they purchased the item. when the customer recieved the item and informed us she no longer desired the item. we said that she could return it to us and upon receipt back we will refund for the bottle no problem. we recieved it back and refunded the bottle. the lady was advised that postage costs back to us were to be met by the lady. we have done everything we can to help this customer out and we feel she is just being negative for no reason. we at www,inctoys.com offer thousands of good quality toys & gifts at great prices