Toys Inc Reviews - www.inctoys.com

Toys Inc - www.inctoys.com - Ask a question now

“I should have bought somewhere else...”

Written on: 16/08/2013

A week ago I ordered an item there, my money was taken from my bank account, but suddenly, the order disappeared from my account on the site. Tried several times to mail them, no one there even bothered to answer... Since I live in another country, I don't know if I will be able to get my money back. Maybe it's "only" 60€, but I just don't like to be stolen. … Read Full Review

Matt25000's Comment

Written on: 19/08/2013

Small update... still no answers from them to any of my mails. Nothing happens.

Matt25000's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2013

After threatening them to press charges at the office of fair trading, I got an answer within five minutes, offering me a complete refund. They asked me to wait up to 14 days, but now it's been three weeks. And guees what? No answers to my mails again!