Fast & Furious Five Reviews

Fast & Furious Five - Ask a question now

Fast & Furious Five

“I love all the Fast and furious films- I was...”

Written on: 11/08/2011 by lisalicious (1 review written)

I love all the Fast and furious films- I was especially excited when I saw the trailer for this knowing it had my favourite reggeaton artist's song and that he was starring in this film! I was also looking forward to seeing Vin Diesal (droool he is so fine!) star in this film. The storyline wasn't all that however the team being brought together for this film made it one of the best films out of the fast furious films. The cars were sexy and what you would imagine from a fast and furious… Read Full Review

Fast & Furious Five

“Coming from the Fast and furious add on's we all know,...”

Written on: 02/05/2011 by pinnacle96 (34 reviews written)

Coming from the Fast and furious add on's we all know, this one has to be rated quite high.
bringing together old cast members from some of the older films, and adding some new ones it melds quite well, the reason I liked this film was it actully had a storyline.
The film tells the story how the boys (diesel / walker) and the girls end up in Rio, get involved in a job that turns sour stealing a couple of FBI inpounded cars, and decided to bring down the crime boss of Rio.
by stealing $100… Read Full Review