Heal & Wheel Reviews - www.heal-wheel-india.com

Heal & Wheel www.heal-wheel-india.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Heal & Wheel www.heal-wheel-india.com

Heal & Wheel www.heal-wheel-india.com

“I did my kid's liver transplant surgery in India. I...”

Written on: 02/05/2011 by saroja (1 review written)

I did my kid's liver transplant surgery in India. I was very much tensed. Thanks to Indian Doctors - she is now playing with her brother here in Lagos. Thanks to Heal Wheel for treating us as a family member and taking care of all our travel requirements. I would rate them as best Medical Tourism company in India… Read Full Review

Heal & Wheel www.heal-wheel-india.com

“Lot of Bangladesh people come for cancer treatment in...”

Written on: 02/05/2011

Lot of Bangladesh people come for cancer treatment in India. I too came to Kolkata for Cancer treatment and Heal Wheel was very supportive indeed. Right from arranging all appointments, arranging visa invitation letters, arranging tickets, arranging for accommodation and accompanying us to hospital. I would sincerely thank the team of Heal & Wheel in Kolkata… Read Full Review