Ben & Jerry's Coconutterly Fair Ice Cream Reviews

From 1 review

Ben & Jerry's Coconutterly Fair Ice Cream - Ask a question now

Ben & Jerry's Coconutterly Fair Ice Cream

“I recently bought a tub of Ben & Jerry's coconutterly...”

Written on: 28/04/2011 by Mermaid Miranda (3 reviews written)

I recently bought a tub of Ben & Jerry's coconutterly fair ice cream. Fair? That's a joke. This is a company that comes across as cool, friendly and fairtrade. However, the truth is that they seem to be as dishonest and underhand as many companies out there.

I spooned some ice cream into my mouth direct from the tub, only to find myself biting into something rather hard. I took it out, expecting a stubborn bit of chocolate, and found a chunk of metal in my hand. My spoon was perfectly in tact… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Mermaid Miranda's Review