Shure SE425 Reviews

• Sound Quality

• Comfort Level

Shure SE425 - Ask a question now

Shure SE425

“best headphones I've ever had”

Written on: 07/08/2014 by thedrizzle (2 reviews written)

Great balance, and as iems, sound better than my over ear athm50… Read Full Review

Shure SE425

“I have been using the Shure SE 425 earphones everyday...”

Written on: 28/04/2011 by Dexter Rice (3 reviews written)

I have been using the Shure SE 425 earphones everyday at work and in public transport for a couple of weeks now, so I thought I'd write a short review. At first I was disappointed by the sound and could hardly hear the bass. It does take a while to understand how to use the full potential of this device. First thing, it is quite a contortionist exercise to put the earphones on. Secondly, finding the right cushion/ear plug is crucial. After a few tries, the best fit for me is the original one… Read Full Review