Optimum Chauffeur Drive Ireland Reviews

Optimum Chauffeur Drive Ireland - Ask a question now

“U private cruise tours”

Written on: 20/05/2013

Had a private cruise tour in Cork with a man, he was experienced, fun, knew his stuff and had us in stitches with his stories, we were back in plenty of time to the ship docked in Cobh. We saw the titanic trail, the cathedral, the Jameson heritage centre in Midleton, amazing highly highly advise a private tour… Read Full Review

“Professional and Fun”

Written on: 24/05/2012 by lisahb (1 review written)

I had the pleasure of taking a short day tour with Optimum Chauffeur drive. From the moment we first contacted Sarah down to the wonderful driver Liam it was nothing but excellent service,an informative tour of Cork and great banter and fun. I would highly recommend Optimum Chauffeur drive … Read Full Review

“Hi All, ”

Written on: 27/04/2011 by Business Traveller (1 review written)

Hi All,

Long time reader, first time poster. Love the forum and always check here for tips when using a new service, especially on travel. It is a great resource.

I wanted to share my experience of a recent dealing with a company specialising in travel and chauffeured services. As I say first post for me, but I was so delighted with them I wanted to share it!

I had a key client of my company coming to visit our Dublin offices recently, and being Irish-American they wanted to see some of the… Read Full Review