Textvertising - www.textvertising.co.uk Reviews

From 1 review
Textvertising - www.textvertising.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Great site to use and features are second to none. I...”

Written on: 26/04/2011 by textvertising (1 review written)

Great site to use and features are second to none. I have been with them for over 2 years.

With Textvertising you can send Bulk SMS and MMS messages, run competitions, voting services and loads of other interactive type services.

They are also UK based so when I do need to get in touch I can speak to someone who can help. There customer support team are really helpful.

Highly recommended… Read Full Review

Steven007's Response to textvertising's Review

Written on: 18/05/2011

I found this review very helpful
<br/>I've spent months trying to find an MMS provider with a no-nonsense easy to use interface. We finally came across Textvertising and were up & running within five minuets. We even got free MMS credits when we opened the free account.
<br/>Thanks Textvertising.