Dafabet Reviews - www.dafabet.com

From 1 review
  • Content

Dafabet - www.dafabet.com - Ask a question now

“Started looking for a new Asian bookie just last month...”

Written on: 26/04/2011 by ladyscarlett (1 review written)

Started looking for a new Asian bookie just last month after finally deciding to drop my old one. First choice for me was 12bet since it was really popular here in Asia, but my friends told me about Dafabet. Kinda have my doubts since it was a fairly new brand, but my friends have been using it for over a while and he was really happy with it. It basically offers the same odds as 12bet and other Asian bookies but with bigger limits. Rollover was a bit high but with big limits it was really not… Read Full Review