Chrysler Classic Racing Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Chrysler Classic Racing - Ask a question now

Chrysler Classic Racing

“When I first bought this game, I thought to myself,...”

Written on: 24/04/2011 by veilalice (1 review written)

When I first bought this game, I thought to myself, "Chrysler is a car dealership so if they make a video game, it'll be legit." This was not the case when I actually tried it out. I'll note that the graphics aren't that bad and they're actually quite colourful, but this game is best left to very young children who don't care about how great the game is and just want something entertaining to do. The reason why I am doubtful of Chrysler as a game developer is because they don't really know what… Read Full Review