Celebration Chair Covers - www.wedding-chaircover-hire.co.uk Reviews

“Great service”

Written on: 26/06/2012 by Vanessa66 (1 review written)

Needed chair covers fast celebration chaircovers sent out my sample in 1 day packaged in a nice box. I tried the cover and it fitted perfect so I placed my order, covers arrived and everything looked wonderful! Thanks guys for being super efficient… Read Full Review

“Wedding chair covers”

Written on: 29/12/2011 by Tinatom (1 review written)

Used celebration chair covers for our wedding chair covers great service and good value for money. Our chair covers turned up 3 days before our wedding and the quality was great we used them and they collected them on the Monday, so easy to use!… Read Full Review