Tehkseven - www.tehkseven.net Reviews

• Website Quality (Design, Style etc)

• Website Features

Tehkseven - www.tehkseven.net - Ask a question now

“www.tehkseven.net - mobile phone content site”

Written on: 10/06/2011

What I like about www.tehkseven.net is not only can you go there and just download wallpapers,themes and ringtones for your mobile phone, but I completely learnt how to make all my own stuff as well. They have a forum with loads of tutorials and help and also loads of stuff you can use in your own themes, such as clocks,icons and list highlights and any elements you care to name, all absolutely free. Even if you can't find what you need or want to know, just ask in the forums and someone will… Read Full Review

“Best I've found...”

Written on: 03/06/2011 by StormyT (5 reviews written)

I've joined every theme site at one time or another. Like most artists, I even kept logging in to those I didn't particularly enjoy, just to be the first to upload my work there. This I thought prevented leeching (theme stealing). Turns out it really didn't stop it at all. I don't think there's any way to stop any kind of art theft. In a way it's particularly flattering that anyone would think my stuff is good enough to swipe and put their name on. I don't like that they could sell or build a… Read Full Review

“As a mobile themer, Tehkseven is in my opinion, the...”

Written on: 21/04/2011 by paulywauly (3 reviews written)

As a mobile themer, Tehkseven is in my opinion, the best community to be a part of. I'm also a member of mobile9 but it's not quite got the same atmosphere.

The admin are all very friendly and the website looks good. Sometimes it's not as fast as I'd like but other than that, I love it.

If you're looking for ringtones, themes, and all that kinda stuff, it's the place to be… Read Full Review