eDreams Reviews - www.edreams.com

eDreams - www.edreams.com - Ask a question now

“AWFUL company, never book with them”

Written on: 29/12/2015 by uaHolman24 (1 review written)

Booked flights with eDreams. Card was refused. Phoned bank who said I need to book again as payment would not be authorised. 4 days later!! eDreams took money for the flights. By then I had already booked the same flights direct with the airline. I did not know I had flights with eDreams as they told me my card was refused. There was no communication explaining my flights were now processed. Apparently I missed the 8 hour free cancellation period! They will not refund me, despite me paying… Read Full Review

“DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 15/12/2015 by bmThomas74 (1 review written)

I have been waiting 3 months for a PROMISED refund from E.DREAMS. Countless e-mails from my wife and myself over this period.It is a long story about E-DREAMS not booking our luggage onto the aircraft, but we had payed them in full. So please do not book anything with this company… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/12/2015

Dear Thomas74,

We are sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience and about the delay in solving your concerns.

Please let us check you booking and assist accordantly. Please update your review indicating the booking reference for that purpose.

We hope to be hearing from you soon.

Delboy887744's Comment

Written on: 01/01/2016

My concerns have now been sorted by E-DREAMS. i have received my
money back.

Written on: 11/01/2016

Hi,

We are happy to hear that!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if any assistance is ever required. We remain at your full disposal.

Nicole - eDreams

“DON'T BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 01/12/2015

Yesterday my partner booked flights for a trip to Lanzarote next May. He was under the impression that the return flights would be with Monarch. When the confirmation email arrived the outward flight was with Monarch and the return flights with 3 separate airlines on 3 separate flights taking a total of over 8 hours. When he pointed out that this is not what he asked for he was told he will have to pay for the changes as well as any increased cost in the flight. I think this is outrageous… Read Full Review

“Never again”

Written on: 22/11/2015 by Millsqm131 (1 review written)

Booked tickets including luggage. Eventually confirmation arrived saying I had done something wrong and to contact them. Turned out they had forgotten to put the luggage on - I ended up with two tickets - one for me and one for my luggage! Called today to cancel - they said no charge from them as I had taken out cancellation protection but the airline could charge - they would check. I waited and waited.....eventually the line went dead. Called back, repeated request, I waited and… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for your post and allowing us the opportunity to clarify your doubts.

Please be advised that some airlines issue a paperwork similar to e-ticket after adding the luggage to your journey. This is your confirmation of that the luggage was correctly added and paid ;)

We are sorry if you have experienced difficulties when contacting us via phone.

Please let us know if any help or assistance is still required and provide your booking code.

We remain at your full disposal.

“Terrible”

Written on: 22/11/2015 by JamieJimenez115 (1 review written)

Do not use. Charged again for my luggage at airport in September still waiting for my refund on 21.11.15 despite many telephone calls… Read Full Review

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our apologies if the luggage was not added as it was requested when booking on-line.

We would be happy to assist you on the matter. Please provide your booking reference for that purpose answering this comment.

Nicole - eDreams

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS - ALWAYS BOOK DIRECT WITH AIRLINE”

Written on: 13/11/2015 by PaulinaDaniels (1 review written)

I have used eDreams before to travel to N Ireland due to family illness, booking went through my husband ready to leave and an email arrived to cancel the booking I called immediately to explain that I hadn't cancelled, there was no help I was told that the flight had gone up almost double, we had no choice but to pay and they new it. SHOULD HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON THEN. Unfortunately have tried to book flights again (Toronto - London) they said card declined twice even though we had called the… Read Full Review

Hi,

We are very sorry if your experience was that de-satisfying.

Could you please indicate your booking reference, so we would be able to check what happened and advise?

“Terrible experience”

Written on: 08/11/2015

While booking the airline ticket skyscanner redirected me to eDreams. I purchased the ticket for my friend. needed to cancel the flight 5 minutes after I had booked it. It was hard to reach eDreams by phone. It took to long to process my request by some I believe indian guy. And finally high fees made cancellation useless. worst experience ever… Read Full Review

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry if your experience was that unsatisfactory and regret to inform you that according the restrictive Low Cost price policy, the airline would charge 100% of the ticket fare for cancelling.
In case you have selected a regular airline for flying you may cancel it under a full refund condition if contacting us on a day of booking during our open hours.

Please indicate your reservation code, so we would be able to verify the fare conditions applied to your booking for a cancelation.

“e-nightmares ”

Written on: 06/11/2015 by kristo9 (1 review written)

Do not book with this company, if your life depended on it. The company name is a true contradiction in itself. When booking the flights, then checking the schedule and then double checking, I finally pressed the proceed with payment button. After doing so, a confirmation email arrived with a completely different inbound return flight, with different flight times, different airline and a 24hr stop over in Belgium( from Malaga to Bristol). We tried to tell them their website was at fault… Read Full Review

Edreams's Response to kristo9's Review

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the booking was processed incorrectly and that you have had additional costs for amendments however, must advise you that every ticket is issued according the selection made at time of booking on-line, as the information on flights and the data introduced when booking make a stucture of the reservation, which is entered directly into the reservation system for a confirmation.

Please do not hesitate to update your review indicating your booking reference code should you require any assistance or information regarding your reservation.

Best regards.

Kristo9's reply to Edreams's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2015

Hello
My booking reference: 1515947533
As I've previously explained. The details of my booking were correct before I preceeded with payment. It was only until I received confirmation from E-dreams, that I realised that the inbound flight was through a different airline and at a different time. I had never even heard of Brussels Airlines until I'd received confirmation. I've since booked the original return flight with Ryanair, at the right time with the correct airline and the original flight number. The flights are also noticeably cheaper, so more fool me for ever stepping foot on your website.
I've been intouch with Ryanair regarding the apparent deception, and they've advised me to report the incident to Google as a "misleading ad"
I appreciate your response to this complaint, but E-dreams don't admit any blame regarding this circumstance, and I dare say any other; judging by the volume of negative reviews

Regards

P's. I'm still waiting for my partial refund. 3 weeks later.

“FEEL CHEATED”

Written on: 31/10/2015 by KendrickJamison472 (1 review written)

We booked flights only with eDreams and was reasonably happy, but on our return journey with Ryanair we had to pay for our baggage to be stored in the hold even though we had already paid eDreams and could prove it on our invoice, I sent an e-mail to eDreams and was told customer service would contact me. NOTHING, I phoned them , but the minute I mentioned refund, the phone line crackled and the operater claimed not to hear me and she terminated the phone call. It was an obvious set up… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for your comments and for bringing this matter to our attention.

Being an on-line travel agency, which operates via Internet, we are fully aware that errors may happen.

In order to assist you and to make the necessary checks, we would need you to supply your booking reference code.

Please accept our advanced apology if that was a mistake of ours.

Nicole - eDreams

“paid 3 weeks prior to booking.but no ticket on day of...”

Written on: 21/10/2015

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. BE WARNED BOOKED AND PAID FOR RETURN FLIGHTS TO DUBAI ON 7TH OCT.ON 21ST OCT ARRIVED AT AIRPORT TO BE TOLD THERE WAS NO TICKET. CALLED EDREAMS AND THEY MADE UP A COMPLETE LIE ABOUT MY PAYMENT BEING BOUNCED.I HAVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND BANK STATEMENT SHOWING PAYMENT WAS TAKEN THE SAME DAY. THEY HUNG UP THE PHONE. THEY SPOKE IN INDIAN LANGUAGE AND LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I CALLED THEM. I HAD TO PAY 1000 DOLLARS TO MAKE THE SAME TRIP DUE TO WEDDING. … Read Full Review

Written on: 23/10/2015

Dear customer,

Please let us check your case and assist you properly, if the payment was declined we would provide a proof of the same occurred.

Nicole - eDreams

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 15/10/2015 by Brennan488 (1 review written)

Having booked with Edreams and paying for return bagage we arrived at Alicante check in to be told that Edreams had not paid our travel partner for our return bagage. Trying to get your money back is exhausting !! You do however get apologies, but as yet no money despite promises. I would strongly recommend avoiding this company to book any form of travel arrangements… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/10/2015

Hi,

Lets check your booking and fix the problem.

Please indicate your booking reference for that purpose.

We would be happy to assist.

Nicole - eDreams

“waste of time and money book direct”

Written on: 05/10/2015 by garythegood (1 review written)

i booked ryanair flights for four people with three bags with edreams and got charged 70 euro for their service. only to find that the ryanair confirmation was missing a bag. rang edreans straight away and was told would be fixed within 24hrs three days later no bag added. so i called again only to be told i should contact ryanair direct and book an extra bag and then TRY and recoup the additional charge with edreams. whats the point of edreams. would never use or advise anyone to use this LOL… Read Full Review

Edreams's Response to garythegood's Review

Written on: 06/10/2015

Hi,

Thank you for your comments and bringing this matter to our attention.

Could you please supply your reference code, so we would be able to check your case and contact you via e-mail?

Garythegood's reply to Edreams's Comment

Written on: 07/10/2015

Hi
Your staff seem to be unable to book,read rectify or even apologise for their mistakes. I would really appreciate if you could sort this as I have no confidence that I will get my bag added and that the small claims court will be my only recourse.
1446624881

Garythegood's Response to garythegood's Review

Written on: 16/10/2015

After numerous calls and emails I got my bag added thank-you

Garythegood's Response to garythegood's Review

Written on: 07/10/2015

Lol got an email from edreams saying as my flight was today that if I had booked an extra case to forward the costs for reimbursement that was 6_10_15. The flight is on 6_11_15 can't even get the dates right what sort of idiots work for edreams?????
Sent an email very blunt and to the point in response and got a one line reply say they would be in touch when the bag had been added, not even as much as an apology

Edreams's reply to Garythegood's Comment

Written on: 15/10/2015

Hi,

As we could verify, the issue was fixed shortly after you contacted us.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience once again.

We wish you a splendid journey!

Nicole - eDreams

“ABSOLUTELY THE WORST EXPERIENCE E V E R !!!!!”

Written on: 29/09/2015 by 28Barry (1 review written)

Wanted to change flight time, spent 33 minutes on the phone of which over 25 were on hold. Told that because of the $6 lower price difference, they could not just change the ticket but had to upgrade it. The ticket was a first class refundable ticket - upgrade to what?!?!?!? To charge me over $200 price difference for this "upgrade." Decided to cancel altogether - after waiting on hold to be told it went through, the refund showed up in my inbox, AND THE LINE WENT DEAD. No "thank you," no… Read Full Review

Written on: 30/09/2015

Dear customer,

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience.

We are sorry to hear you are that de satisfied with the service provided.

It seems you had a misunderstanding regarding the applicable in order to amend the journey charges of the airline. Normally, the airline collects a penalty and a fare difference (variable cost). In addition to these fees eDreams charges the administration fee per ticket.

please supply your booking reference, so we would be able to look further into your case and advise accordantly.

“The worst ever”

Written on: 15/09/2015 by LeesaD (1 review written)

Lost all my money for having to change a flight. Plus they wanted to charge me $50 to cancel when if I didn't show up the flight would cancel for free. Took 14 mins to talk to someone in India. Absolutely terrible… Read Full Review

Opodo's Response to LeesaD's Review

Hi,

Thank you for reviewing your eDreams experience.

Please note that eDreams acts a thirty party and must apply terms and conditions of the airline for changes or cancellations. Almost all advertised flights have a non-refundable condition however some of them still permit refunds.

We would recommend you to check the fare conditions applied to your ticket. In case the fare permits cancellations, your booking has to be cancelled before the flight departure.

Please do not hesitate to provide you booking code should you require our assistance.

Kind regards.

Nicole - eDreams

“BEWARE! ABSOLUTELY THE WORST COMPANY EVER!”

Written on: 12/09/2015 by Kirkpatrick181 (1 review written)

I was swayed to use Edreams because their prices were the best but I definitely should have read the reviews first. Everyone of the horrible experiences from the other reviewers is SO true. I was trying to book 4 roundtrip tickets between Chicago and Dublin with several one way flights within Europe. What a disaster! I spent about 4-5 hours, I'm serious it was that long, they had completed one flight and I was trying to book the second. By this time they had my credit card and personal… Read Full Review

Opodo's Comment

Hi,

We are sorry your experience was not satisfactory on this occasion.

Please note that all charges are displayed before the customers confirms the purchase. In case you feel you were charged a different to the agreed at time of booking amount, please provide us your booking code, so we would be able to review the history of your booking.

Kind regards,

Nicole- eDreams

“DO NOT USE EDREAMS!!!”

Written on: 07/09/2015 by Ella77 (1 review written)

I can only confirm all the other reviews, this company is simply rubbish. We had so many problems with them I can't even remember all of them. But for starters, i couldn't check-in my 14 year old online (after checking in the rest of the family) as eDreams classed her as an adult, but Ryanair's criteria meant that she was classed as a teen, hence her date of birth was invalid. I tried to rectify this but had no joy, and had to wait until we were at the airport. We then had to repeat the whole… Read Full Review

Opodo's Response to Ella77's Review

Hi,

We are very sorry to hear your recent eDreams experience was not satisfactory.

Please be advised that in case of RYANAIR an on-line check-in is mandatory. Any web issue could be easily sorted contacting them via live-chat available on-line.

Please do not hesitate to provide us your reservation code in case the luggage was confirmed, but not added to RYANAIR flight.

“Not the best ”

Written on: 02/09/2015 by mark2828 (12 reviews written)

I used skyscanner to book a recent trip away and Edreams came out the cheapest even with a British airways flight , everything was paid for and got an email but no travel details . I then got an email saying please contact them so after being on hold for 30 minutes and being transferred to some department in Germany I was eventually told that the price may have changed , after a quick few words the price was funnily enough the same as when they debited my account and a few minutes later all the… Read Full Review

Opodo's Response to mark2828's Review

Written on: 08/09/2015

Hi,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your comments and for reviewing your recent experience.

We would kindly remind you that eDreams offers you the opportunity to make the best deal for your journey making a research, comparison of costs and flight combinations ;)

In certain cases, eDreams acts as an intermediate for the purchase of travel products/services you select.

We are very sorry if the booking process on-line caused turned stressful however, the information provided by the adviser was correct, since the fare changes constantly and the ticket was not immediately issued due to payment issues, the price may not be guaranteed. The increase would be notified and if a new one does not suit you any more, you may cancel your request at no additional charge.

Should you require any further information regarding your booking, please update you review indicating the flight reservation reference number.

We would be happy to assist.

“They forgot my baggage”

Written on: 22/08/2015 by xdKenney87 (1 review written)

Great prices it seems but eye for detail not so good they successfully took the booking from my party and all their baggage but failed to actually book the baggage onto flight operator. I cant tell you how hard this was to rectify and how hopeless edreams were at correcting or even accepting their error Also I paid extra to be a 'premium' customer too, which gave you a 'special email address' to which they don't respond and a phone number which is the same as other customers… Read Full Review

“Avoid”

Written on: 15/08/2015

I have booked countless trips/holidays on Internet without problems and would consider myself to be fairly savvy. But feel like I've been caught here. Great prices quoted however Extra charges after confirming booking that were not disclosed before confirmation... Tried to follow up kept on hold for ages... Then operators tell you they can't hear you and that your line is bad. I could hear another colleague in the background saying the exact same thing to another customer. When the… Read Full Review

“Rubbish company ”

Written on: 12/08/2015 by Jimenez125 (1 review written)

Booked return flights to Alicanti. Airline cancelled return flight but this idiot company didn't think to let me know. Now eight months later have had to pay top price for more flights. Edreams customer services is as much use as chocolate fire guard so will not be using again. Don't deserve one star but 0 not an option… Read Full Review