eDreams Reviews - www.edreams.com

eDreams - www.edreams.com - Ask a question now

“They forgot my baggage”

Written on: 22/08/2015 by xdKenney87 (1 review written)

Great prices it seems but eye for detail not so good they successfully took the booking from my party and all their baggage but failed to actually book the baggage onto flight operator. I cant tell you how hard this was to rectify and how hopeless edreams were at correcting or even accepting their error Also I paid extra to be a 'premium' customer too, which gave you a 'special email address' to which they don't respond and a phone number which is the same as other customers… Read Full Review

“Avoid”

Written on: 15/08/2015

I have booked countless trips/holidays on Internet without problems and would consider myself to be fairly savvy. But feel like I've been caught here. Great prices quoted however Extra charges after confirming booking that were not disclosed before confirmation... Tried to follow up kept on hold for ages... Then operators tell you they can't hear you and that your line is bad. I could hear another colleague in the background saying the exact same thing to another customer. When the… Read Full Review

“Rubbish company ”

Written on: 12/08/2015 by Jimenez125 (1 review written)

Booked return flights to Alicanti. Airline cancelled return flight but this idiot company didn't think to let me know. Now eight months later have had to pay top price for more flights. Edreams customer services is as much use as chocolate fire guard so will not be using again. Don't deserve one star but 0 not an option… Read Full Review

“never confirm my booking.”

Written on: 06/08/2015 by Whitneye193 (1 review written)

I booked two ticks online by credit card. I was told that there is "a problem during the payment process. If you have not received your confirmation after 24 hours, please contact us." However, I have never receive the confirmation after 24 hours. I made phone calls. I was always told that they cannot hear me. I sent an e-mail to stop the confirmation process and I was told to wait. I don't know how long I should wait for. … Read Full Review

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!”

Written on: 24/07/2015 by ASK7791 (1 review written)

I would give them 0 stars if that was an option. You call with a real problem and they put you on hold so they don't have to deal with your issue. They say you purchased tickets but then there are not tickets for you in your name or with your reservation number. eDreams is a joke! I would let everyone know that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with dealing with customer service. Please pick any other company to purchase airline tickets!!! I will that I would have read other… Read Full Review

Edreams's Response to ASK7791's Review

Written on: 03/08/2015

Dear ASK7791,

Could you please indicate any reference regarding your case so we can identify it and contact you?

Frank - eDreams Customer Service Team

“eDreams Ridiculous Service Charge”

Written on: 14/07/2015 by MarkEllcock93 (1 review written)

Booked my flights using edreams and was happy with the price they had give me of £127 pp for me and 5 friends to go Ibiza. went onto my bank a few days ago and edreams had charged me £181 more than what they said. so they had taken £943 when i was expecting £762 to be taken out. When i rang them up they said that it was a service charge. this service charge was not displayed when makining the payment on their website like other comparison websites do. Even though i only made one… Read Full Review

Edreams's Response to MarkEllcock93's Review

Written on: 04/08/2015

Hi,

In effect, as our representatives have informed you, this amount belongs to booking fees, correctly displayed and accepted during purchase process.

Should you need further assistance on this issue, do not hesitate to contact our agent via Twitter.

Regards,
Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

“Took money from our account for a flight that never...”

Written on: 08/07/2015 by Cross79 (1 review written)

Took money from our account for a flight that never existed !! after only taking £50 one day then £40 the next day for a £2,800 family flight they then asked us to transfer the rest of the money into their offshore bank account immediately our alarm bells rang we phoned our bank and god them blocked canceled our bank cards ,we then check the flight that we wanted to book with them and there was no such flight existed ! Ended up booking our flight with British air ways and still till this… Read Full Review

Written on: 04/08/2015

Dear Cross79,

Sorry to hear that you hadn't a pleasant experience. We don't get to know what happened and, for that purpose, we kindly ask you to provide us your email or booking reference so we can check your case and contact you.

Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

“Hidden charge - Charge more than advertised - horible...”

Written on: 30/06/2015 by MamtaMathur (1 review written)

I booked my flights this morning at 1am. I was given a price of ~£607 per passenger and a total of 3007 was published for payment. I selected a premium service costing 85pence per ticket. The total came to around 3010. I made this payment using my debit card. However, I have been charged £3178.59 instead. When I phoned their office, they say it is a service charge. However, if there was a charge, it should have been displayed before payment - just like Expedia and Opodo do. This would have… Read Full Review

Edreams's Response to MamtaMathur's Review

Written on: 03/07/2015

Dear MamtaMathur,

Could you please indicate your booking reference so we can look into your case and contact your?

Mamtamathur's reply to Edreams's Comment

Written on: 06/07/2015

Hi Frank

It's 77RYTE

I have also raised a complaint through your web site but havent heard back yet

Thanks

“Re ticket mistake.”

Written on: 05/06/2015 by Caylee382 (1 review written)

You claimed £30 to rewrite a ticket yet Virgin Atlantic were not told of the change. Boarding pass was as original and Virgin Atlantic new nothing regarding it when checking in. Name change from Phyllis Bhennett to Phyllis Bennett… Read Full Review

Dear Caylee328,

Could you please indicate your booking reference so we can identify your case and contact you?

Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

“DISHONEST and shifty- DO NOT USE”

Written on: 05/06/2015 by Clairebe (1 review written)

Wish I had read these reviews prior to booking through Edreams! I booked flights to Amsterdam for myself and the family, and initially thought I had got a good deal. Then the problems started. The confirmation email said I would receive my e ticket separately. These never arrived, and I got a call from Visa fraud protection, wanting authorisation for the payments. I thought I had made a single payment but seems it had been split into three ( 2 x flybe and separate to Edreams). I confirmed and… Read Full Review

Edreams's Response to Clairebe's Review

Dear Clairebe,

Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

“Terrible Customer Service / High service charge”

Written on: 27/05/2015 by 294Barnes (1 review written)

Just terrible. Do not use. Like many before been charged more than actually states on confirmation email. Spoke with agent on phone to try get a breakdown of pricing to no avail. Gave me email address which was no longer in service to get clarity - nice work!!… Read Full Review

Dear 294Barnes,

Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

“Suspicious, Don't trust them!!!”

Written on: 29/04/2015 by Wallaceao435 (1 review written)

We book a flight on eDream then after we paid with our credit card we receive an email saying that our credit card is not accepted eventhough we have plenty of money in our account, they wanted us to transfer money in their account for the security reason so we called them why they are requiring the account transfer in their account and they got rattled saying please dont call the credit department and they will just cancel the booking… Read Full Review

Dear Wallaceao435,

Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

“worst travel agency i ever delt with”

Written on: 28/04/2015 by jayshah1949 (1 review written)

i booked flight thru edreams by mistake. they book flight in frontier air line. first flight they book direct thru frontier with credit card. second flight they thru frontier but with thier check and charge my credit card. We had death in family we submit frontier paper work we got approved for refund for both flight. Since first flight was direct chrage to my credit card frontier give me credit on credit card. second flight was thier check they ask me contact and have them contact frontier and… Read Full Review

Edreams's Response to jayshah1949's Review

Written on: 28/04/2015

Dear jayshah1949,

Firstly, our apologies for your loss. We would like to check your case in detail. For that purpose, we would need to know your booking reference and we will contact you shortly.

Frank - eDreams Customer Care Team

“Had to urgently cancel a flight & even though i paid...”

Written on: 25/04/2015 by 498Webb (1 review written)

Had to urgently cancel a flight & even though i paid insurance and cancelled in advance I was inform my ticket was non refundable. I have never experienced such utter rubbish service & needless to say I will NEVER use these them again. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME BEWARE!!!!… Read Full Review

Written on: 28/04/2015

Dear 498Webb,

We are sorry to hear that. Cancellation when you select the insurance option, as stated during the booking process, is allowed in certain scenarios, properly displayed also on its terms and conditions.

We are interested in knowing your case. Could you please indicate your booking reference so we can also contact you?

Grillz25's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2015

My booking Reference is eDreams: Z4J38H.

“Worst company ever!”

Written on: 23/03/2015 by HannahHurst (1 review written)

The worst company ever! Please avoid. No flights booked, no money refunded and hors of headache spent writing emails!… Read Full Review

“Very bad company”

Written on: 18/03/2015 by Deaconw74 (1 review written)

i have very bad experience with eDreams there charges are very high and not have good customer service… Read Full Review

“Dishonest and underhand...”

Written on: 15/03/2015 by 126Broussard (1 review written)

Like many others on here, I have just experienced the terrible and dishonest practice of hidden charges. The website clearly states the price you pay and then at the last minute the cost increases by £20+ because you are not using a pre-paid Visa card that nobody has ever heard of. It even tricks you into thinking that the fees are zero to use your debit card!! Once you have paid they then refuse to cancel. I complained and the call centre I spoke to agreed that this was a VERY common… Read Full Review

“Terrible”

Written on: 11/03/2015 by MaximoSaunders (1 review written)

The not stating any additional fees and charging for everything which is not your fault, their booking system is changing surnames by itself and later you need to pay huge fees. Never will use it again.  useless… Read Full Review

“Cancelled Flight”

Written on: 07/03/2015 by oldgitrog (1 review written)

I booked a flight for myself and my wife 16/02/15, then realised as it was NOT obvious [ANOTHER trick ],that it was not a direct flight.I immediately rang customer CARE,to cancel and explained why.The guy said,it was cancelled, but 7/10 days for refund.I argued with that but,accepted this.I then went on line 10 mins later, booked another flight which was direct to Malta.On 01/03/15,I had email from Ryanair telling me I was double booked on my return flight.Went for my bank statement and Edreams… Read Full Review

“After flight purchase confirmation for a total price....”

Written on: 04/03/2015

After flight purchase confirmation for a total price. With email confirmation. Edream withdraw two transaction from my bank account. Both withdrawals was higher than the purchase flight confirmation. Next day, I received a email stating that the flight reservation has been cancelled and therefore no charges. No charge? The money has already been withdraw out of my account and now no flight reservations? I called them this morning waited a hour to get connected to a human being, then was put on… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/03/2015

Hi,

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a satisfying experience. Could you please indicate your full name or email address so we can check your case in detail?

We kindly ask you to respond to this message.

Once we receive this information, one of our agents will study your case and will contact you shortly.