eDreams Reviews - www.edreams.com

106
eDreams - www.edreams.com - Ask a question now

“Just search throug them book through the airline...”

Written on: 19/05/2016 by Brazilflyerfromdpain (1 review written)

When I confirmed the payment and they had taken my Credit card details they appeared to confirm then sent me an email saying your reservation is confirmed but that there was a problem with my card. The email made it sound like they would notify me if I would have to pay again. Next day they cancelled my reservation claiming my credit card didn't meet their security protocol (whatever that means..). I used hopper instead which found me cheaper flights and when I found one booked directly though… Read Full Review

“Shocking, appalling, shady!!”

Written on: 21/03/2016 by Jaire176 (1 review written)

Booked flights to Venice from gatwick. Took numerous calls and emails to find out what baggage allowed we had with our toddler. Each time conflicting info. (That was Jan). Just called as getting closer to trip to sort and they tell me that my return flight is cancelled!!!!! Said sent me an email?? Asked why. Said because I didn't book any baggage. The flight still exists and if I still wanted it I can but have to pay extra money. Said I wanted a refund, said can't because I have to go… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thanks for posting your review and giving us the opportunity to assist you with your booking.

We are sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience and we regret any inconveniences this issue might have brought to you.

In order to check what had happened with your booking, we kindly ask you to update this review and provide us your booking code so we may advise you accordingly.

Lucy - eDreams Customer Care Team -

“not upfront about total cost before payment request”

Written on: 20/03/2016 by Toby122 (1 review written)

I saw the total cost and fully checked it was fact ,even tho you stated something about charges as this was times two people I assumed it was not applicable to my single booking ,in the normal way I only use those agents I know I can trust in giving the full correct cost before I pay. I did use you for bookings on odd occasions but stopped when I was faced with this problem a few years ago ,however the dates and cost looked good so I decided to book with you,I am not sure I completed the entire… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thanks for posting your review here and giving us the opportunity to assist you with your booking request.

In order to check your booking status and advise you accordingly, we kindly ask you to provide us your booking code.

Once we receive this information, we will check it and give you a reply soon.

Lucy - eDreams Customer Care Team -

“VERY CONFUSED CUSTOMER SERVICE ”

Written on: 18/03/2016 by Breanna336 (1 review written)

Booked a flight with this company but was charged twice and took me almost 2 months to get my refund for a mistake that was not mine and they also charged me £2.60 for the service(very bad service!!). I will never use it again. Very disappointing!!… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thanks for posting your review here and bringing this matter to our attention.

This is certainly not the level of customer service we expect for our users and we will take your feedback very seriously in order to avoid this happens in the future.

From this Customer Care Department, we would like to check why your refund took that long. Please kindly update the review and provide us your booking code so we may assist you as deserved.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Lucy - eDreams Customer Care Team -

“TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, BOOKING & ITINERARY ERRORS. ”

Written on: 11/03/2016 by Kalamorgancox (1 review written)

We booked almost $3,000.00 CAD with edreams for round trip tickets to Thailand from Vancouver with 2 layovers on each leg of the journey. On our return flight our itinerary clearly states that we would be transferring planes in Huangzhou to Shanghai and flying for 4.15hrs in economy class. However, upon arrival in Huangzhou the airline informed us that flights to Shanghai had been cancelled almost 4 years prior and that the only way to Shanghai was by taking 2 busses through rural China that… Read Full Review

Edreams's Response to Kalamorgancox's Review

Hi,

Thanks for posting your review here on Review Centre.

We have checked your case and we have found that you have been already assisted with this issue. We are glad that we have been able to help you with your case and it has been favorably resolved.

We will share our feedback here too so other users can be aware of the resolution. We also invite you to update your review and share the resolution of your case with other travellers as your opinion will be really useful for future reference.

We have verified our records and we have found that you were advised that such leg was operated by a bus as indicated also in the confirmation e-mail we have sent you when making the booking. Considering the misunderstanding caused by the second e-mail mentioned, we have offered you a voucher in order to reduce the inconveniences caused and you have agreed with this.

We hope to have you assisted as expected and we remain at your complete disposal should yyou require further assistance.

Kalamorgancox's reply to Edreams's Comment

Written on: 01/04/2016

I'm afraid it was not favourably dealt with, it took two months to finally get a response from the company and after all of that strife we were only offered a $100 credit and a continuous denial of fault from the company. We still maintain that it was 100% the company's fault for the confusion caused by sending two emails, one containing incorrect information. So no, it was not favourable in any way nor was it resolved.

“Worst I've ever delt with”

Written on: 02/03/2016 by Iyanam341 (1 review written)

I have wasted most of the day trying to make a booking. They couldn't tell me if it was successful(so I couldn't make a booking elsewhere). They said that I'd have to wait two hours to see if a conformation email came through. They blamed my bank for blocking the payment - not true. They kept me on a premium rate number for 25 minutes. The finally said it was an unknown error. Based in Spain they are shocking in every way. Aaah!!… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thanks for posting your review and bringing this matter to our attention.

We are sorry to hear that you have not had a satisfying experience.

We would like to take care of your case and to do that, we kindly ask you to reply this comment by providing us your booking code and your full name so we may check our records.

Once we receive this information, one of our agents will study your case and will contact you shortly.

Thanks in advance.

Lucy - eDreams Customer Care Team

“TICKET CANCELL SPOILD FAMILY HOILDAY BY EDREAMS & MOMONDO”

Written on: 29/02/2016 by SydneyGarrett80 (1 review written)

We booked through MOMONDO and transferred to EDREAMS, where we booked our holidays 10 months advanced only to get a good deal. Our flight was with Austrian airlines which is now cancelled and EDREAMS are saying more than 3 months for refund. Our flight was via from London to single stopover only for them to add another flight via without notifying us after. We cannot book without any given alternatives. BEWARE of these websites. … Read Full Review

Hi,

Thanks for posting your review and giving us the opportunity to advise you accordingly.

Firstly, we will ask you to provide us your booking code and your full name in order to check our records and assist you with your refund.

Secondly, we would like to inform you that most airlines reserve their right to make schedule changes and cancellations to confirmed bookings, and eDreams, as intermediate, is not responsible if the airline does not offer any alternative or if the refund takes long than expected.

In this case, once you provide us your booking code, we will contact the airline and offer you all necessary advise provided by the airline contracted.

We thank you for your understanding and we remain at your complete disposal.

“Cancellation Refund”

Written on: 27/02/2016 by joe.10 (3 reviews written)

I booked myself and my wife on a return flight to Alicante with E dreams. The return flight was cancelled due to French traffic control strike. I phoned the E dream customer services and was treated with the utmost of Respect the gentleman I spoke to could not have been more helpful. I explained I was asking for a REFUND for the cancelled flight. He took some details and assured me he would deal with it. Within the hour I had an E-mail from him and the REFUND was paid into our bank account… Read Full Review

Edreams's Response to joe.10's Review

Hi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review.

You probably cannot imagine how glad and appreciative we are to read your nice words here on Review Centre.

On behalf of our entire team we would like to express our heartfelt gratitude for choosing eDreams and for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts and experience with the community.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

“Hidden Charges”

Written on: 25/02/2016 by axCrockett252 (1 review written)

I tried to book a RyanAir flight for the family through e-dreams yesterday. Their quote £311 was cheaper than RyanAir themselves. Despite the fact that in very small print they stated that the price was valid only for paying with Entropay card, I though there would be a small charge if I paid with my debit card. However, by the time I clicked on the flights and clicked Buy, the price was already up to £337. I decided to go ahead anyway and I filled in all the passenger and contact details… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thanks for posting your review here and giving us the opportunity to advise you accordingly.

We would like to inform you that from the first moment you start a purchase in our website, the price displayed is the final price, which does not include additional services/products that may be optionally added by the client during the purchase process.

For the benefit of our clients, the price displayed in the first step of the purchase process is the cheapest fare in our website, which offers a discount provided that payment is made with Visa Entropay. However, in the same step, we advise our clients that other method payments will be found in the "Payment Method" box. This will show the new prices in accordance to your preferred payment card.

When you reach the payment stage, if you enter a card different to a Visa Entropay, then the price will change to the new price for the service charge, plus any credit card fees. This is still before you commit to 'Buy It Now'.

In this case, if you have confirmed a booking with eDreams and you consider that you have been overcharged, please provide us your booking code and your full name so we may assist you accordingly.

Zouni's Comment

Written on: 07/03/2016

Hi,

'For the benefit of your clients' the additional charge for using a 'Payment Method' other than your preferred Visa Entropay should be clearly displayed before you asked your customers to fill in all the required personal details for all the passengers. I fail to understand how it was for my benefit to spend 20 minutes of my time filling in the passengers details, only to find out that payment with a major debit card costs an extra £80!!!! How exactly do you calculate those extortionate extra charges?

Also, your reply does not explain why you charge more than double what the airline charges for check-in bagagge. How do your customers benefit from it?

Finally, why would I commit to 'Buy it Now' and confirm a booking with e-dreams when your quote is 30% higher than the airline quote for exactly the same flight and considerably more expensive if I added check-in luggage? Do you consider such an overcharge to be a 'client benefit'?

The only explanation I can think of for such a seemingly arrogant reply by 'e-dreams' is that you did not bother to read my review properly. However, the easiness with which you brush off the overwhelming number of 'bad reviews' why your replies lets us draw our own conclusions about how highly you regard your 'clients benefits'

Written on: 10/03/2016

Hi,

We inform you that in the first booking step, you are clearly advised that the price displayed corresponds to a specific payment method. In the same step, we advise our customers to go to the Payment box to select the correct payment method.

If you do not select the correct payment method as indicated in the first booking step, then during the whole booking process, you will see an incorrect price as you will not pay with our discount card.

However, when you reach the payment stage and you enter a different card to the one duly indicated in the first step, the price will be updated with the fees corresponding to your specific payment method. This information is shown before you agree to confirm the purchase.

Please note that all the fees to be charged are clearly displayed during the whole booking process.

As stated in our Terms and Conditions, our service fees are variable and depends exclusively on the selections made when making your reservation.

Regarding our baggage fees, we inform you that if you do not agree with the price displayed in our website, you may then add it directly with the airline.

We hope to have you advised accordingly.

Lucy - eDreams Customer Care Team -

“AWFUL company, never book with them”

Written on: 29/12/2015 by uaHolman24 (1 review written)

Booked flights with eDreams. Card was refused. Phoned bank who said I need to book again as payment would not be authorised. 4 days later!! eDreams took money for the flights. By then I had already booked the same flights direct with the airline. I did not know I had flights with eDreams as they told me my card was refused. There was no communication explaining my flights were now processed. Apparently I missed the 8 hour free cancellation period! They will not refund me, despite me paying… Read Full Review

“DO NOT BOOK ANYTHING WITH THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 15/12/2015 by bmThomas74 (1 review written)

I have been waiting 3 months for a PROMISED refund from E.DREAMS. Countless e-mails from my wife and myself over this period.It is a long story about E-DREAMS not booking our luggage onto the aircraft, but we had payed them in full. So please do not book anything with this company… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/12/2015

Dear Thomas74,

We are sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience and about the delay in solving your concerns.

Please let us check you booking and assist accordantly. Please update your review indicating the booking reference for that purpose.

Delboy887744's Comment

Written on: 01/01/2016

My concerns have now been sorted by E-DREAMS. i have received my
money back.

Written on: 11/01/2016

Hi,

We are happy to hear that!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if any assistance is ever required. We remain at your full disposal.

Nicole - eDreams

“DON'T BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 01/12/2015

Yesterday my partner booked flights for a trip to Lanzarote next May. He was under the impression that the return flights would be with Monarch. When the confirmation email arrived the outward flight was with Monarch and the return flights with 3 separate airlines on 3 separate flights taking a total of over 8 hours. When he pointed out that this is not what he asked for he was told he will have to pay for the changes as well as any increased cost in the flight. I think this is outrageous… Read Full Review

“Never again”

Written on: 22/11/2015 by Millsqm131 (1 review written)

Booked tickets including luggage. Eventually confirmation arrived saying I had done something wrong and to contact them. Turned out they had forgotten to put the luggage on - I ended up with two tickets - one for me and one for my luggage! Called today to cancel - they said no charge from them as I had taken out cancellation protection but the airline could charge - they would check. I waited and waited.....eventually the line went dead. Called back, repeated request, I waited and… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for your post and allowing us the opportunity to clarify your doubts.

Please be advised that some airlines issue a paperwork similar to e-ticket after adding the luggage to your journey. This is your confirmation of that the luggage was correctly added and paid ;)

We are sorry if you have experienced difficulties when contacting us via phone.

Please let us know if any help or assistance is still required and provide your booking code.

We remain at your full disposal.

“Terrible”

Written on: 22/11/2015 by JamieJimenez115 (1 review written)

Do not use. Charged again for my luggage at airport in September still waiting for my refund on 21.11.15 despite many telephone calls… Read Full Review

Thank you for your feedback.

Please accept our apologies if the luggage was not added as it was requested when booking on-line.

We would be happy to assist you on the matter. Please provide your booking reference for that purpose answering this comment.

Thank you.

Nicole - eDreams

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS - ALWAYS BOOK DIRECT WITH AIRLINE”

Written on: 13/11/2015 by PaulinaDaniels (1 review written)

I have used eDreams before to travel to N Ireland due to family illness, booking went through my husband ready to leave and an email arrived to cancel the booking I called immediately to explain that I hadn't cancelled, there was no help I was told that the flight had gone up almost double, we had no choice but to pay and they new it. SHOULD HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON THEN. Unfortunately have tried to book flights again (Toronto - London) they said card declined twice even though we had called the… Read Full Review

Hi,

We are very sorry if your experience was that de-satisfying.

Could you please indicate your booking reference, so we would be able to check what happened and advise?

Thank you.

“Terrible experience”

Written on: 08/11/2015

While booking the airline ticket skyscanner redirected me to eDreams. I purchased the ticket for my friend. needed to cancel the flight 5 minutes after I had booked it. It was hard to reach eDreams by phone. It took to long to process my request by some I believe indian guy. And finally high fees made cancellation useless. worst experience ever… Read Full Review

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry if your experience was that unsatisfactory and regret to inform you that according the restrictive Low Cost price policy, the airline would charge 100% of the ticket fare for cancelling.
In case you have selected a regular airline for flying you may cancel it under a full refund condition if contacting us on a day of booking during our open hours.

Please indicate your reservation code, so we would be able to verify the fare conditions applied to your booking for a cancelation.

“e-nightmares ”

Written on: 06/11/2015 by kristo9 (1 review written)

Do not book with this company, if your life depended on it. The company name is a true contradiction in itself. When booking the flights, then checking the schedule and then double checking, I finally pressed the proceed with payment button. After doing so, a confirmation email arrived with a completely different inbound return flight, with different flight times, different airline and a 24hr stop over in Belgium( from Malaga to Bristol). We tried to tell them their website was at fault… Read Full Review

Edreams's Response to kristo9's Review

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the booking was processed incorrectly and that you have had additional costs for amendments however, must advise you that every ticket is issued according the selection made at time of booking on-line, as the information on flights and the data introduced when booking make a stucture of the reservation, which is entered directly into the reservation system for a confirmation.

Please do not hesitate to update your review indicating your booking reference code should you require any assistance or information regarding your reservation.

Best regards.

Kristo9's reply to Edreams's Comment

Written on: 30/11/2015

Hello
My booking reference: 1515947533
As I've previously explained. The details of my booking were correct before I preceeded with payment. It was only until I received confirmation from E-dreams, that I realised that the inbound flight was through a different airline and at a different time. I had never even heard of Brussels Airlines until I'd received confirmation. I've since booked the original return flight with Ryanair, at the right time with the correct airline and the original flight number. The flights are also noticeably cheaper, so more fool me for ever stepping foot on your website.
I've been intouch with Ryanair regarding the apparent deception, and they've advised me to report the incident to Google as a "misleading ad"
I appreciate your response to this complaint, but E-dreams don't admit any blame regarding this circumstance, and I dare say any other; judging by the volume of negative reviews

Regards

P's. I'm still waiting for my partial refund. 3 weeks later.

“FEEL CHEATED”

Written on: 31/10/2015 by KendrickJamison472 (1 review written)

We booked flights only with eDreams and was reasonably happy, but on our return journey with Ryanair we had to pay for our baggage to be stored in the hold even though we had already paid eDreams and could prove it on our invoice, I sent an e-mail to eDreams and was told customer service would contact me. NOTHING, I phoned them , but the minute I mentioned refund, the phone line crackled and the operater claimed not to hear me and she terminated the phone call. It was an obvious set up… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for your comments and for bringing this matter to our attention.

Being an on-line travel agency, which operates via Internet, we are fully aware that errors may happen.

In order to assist you and to make the necessary checks, we would need you to supply your booking reference code.

Please accept our advanced apology if that was a mistake of ours.

Nicole - eDreams

“paid 3 weeks prior to booking.but no ticket on day of...”

Written on: 21/10/2015

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. BE WARNED BOOKED AND PAID FOR RETURN FLIGHTS TO DUBAI ON 7TH OCT.ON 21ST OCT ARRIVED AT AIRPORT TO BE TOLD THERE WAS NO TICKET. CALLED EDREAMS AND THEY MADE UP A COMPLETE LIE ABOUT MY PAYMENT BEING BOUNCED.I HAVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND BANK STATEMENT SHOWING PAYMENT WAS TAKEN THE SAME DAY. THEY HUNG UP THE PHONE. THEY SPOKE IN INDIAN LANGUAGE AND LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I CALLED THEM. I HAD TO PAY 1000 DOLLARS TO MAKE THE SAME TRIP DUE TO WEDDING. … Read Full Review

Written on: 23/10/2015

Dear customer,

Please let us check your case and assist you properly, if the payment was declined we would provide a proof of the same occurred.

Nicole - eDreams

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

Written on: 15/10/2015 by Brennan488 (1 review written)

Having booked with Edreams and paying for return bagage we arrived at Alicante check in to be told that Edreams had not paid our travel partner for our return bagage. Trying to get your money back is exhausting !! You do however get apologies, but as yet no money despite promises. I would strongly recommend avoiding this company to book any form of travel arrangements… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/10/2015

Hi,

Lets check your booking and fix the problem.

Please indicate your booking reference for that purpose.

We would be happy to assist.