Golden Acre Dental Practice, Edinburgh Reviews

From 1 review

Golden Acre Dental Practice, Edinburgh - Ask a question now

Golden Acre Dental Practice, Edinburgh

“With my wife having been in pain for most of the night...”

Written on: 19/04/2011 by PaulinEdinburgh (2 reviews written)

With my wife having been in pain for most of the night with a terrible toothache and sore and swollen gum I contacted Golden Acre Dental Practice first thing in the morning and was told that they could not see her as an emergency.
I explained to the receptionist that my wife was in pain and I of course would be willing to pay for her to be seen and undertake treatment, but it was reiterated to me that she could not be seen by any of the Dentists at the practice.If you ever have the misfortune… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib