Cafe King, Bangor, NI Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

Cafe King, Bangor, NI - Ask a question now

“shopping in bangor is great and tiring so you need...”

Written on: 16/04/2011 by jason hall (1 review written)

shopping in bangor is great and tiring so you need some fuel for your body so after parking up in a carpark in kings street my partner and i went to get some breakfast. went to the cafe king something that wont happen again .
we looked through the window seen they had space so in we went got seated
after looking at the menu i picked a fry my partner picked scrambed egg on toast (something quick and easy)we ordered a pot of tea and coffee with our breakfast.
well the tea came and so did the… Read Full Review

Iamuasurme12's Response to jason hall's Review

Written on: 03/04/2013

Now Under New Ownership & New Management

Iamuasurme12's reply to Iamuasurme12's Comment

Written on: 03/04/2013

NEW MANAGEMENT since August 2012.

4 tables in use around 10am BUT I only waited maybe 10 mins for my freshly made fry and I GOT TWO CUPS OF TEA OUT OF THE ONE POT..!

Lunch time was quite busy as prices are very reasonable. Plenty of staff serving. I had no complaints about my fry!!!

The previous Review was written 2 years ago.