www.thinkbike.co.uk Reviews

www.thinkbike.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Good training but the organisation staff was rude and lied”

Written on: 09/06/2012

I had been ridig a moped for two years and wanted to do my full test. I decided to use think bike rather than west London motorcycle training (in Feltham) as it was more local, and I was also promised multiple times by a female administrator whilst booking that they had tests available for both an a1 test and an a2 test. I had trouble getting the price down from an uncompetitive price to a lower one. When I went to book the 4 day training however, I first confirmed that they had test dates… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Think Bikes offers the Direct Access Scheme of...”

Written on: 24/01/2008 by countkostaki (1 review written)

Think Bikes offers the Direct Access Scheme of motorbike licence training. They say they have a first class team of instructors. On day one of the course I was immediately placed on a high powered bike, and having never ridden a motorbike before I found this extremely daunting, something which the instructors were not concerned about. The first part of learning to ride took place in an open space quite a distance from their offices. There were 20 students to a ratio of 3 instructors. For the… Read Full Review

427150_Itshimthere's Response to countkostaki's Review

Written on: 23/12/2008

I would just like to say that DOBLE MOTORCYCLES does not RUN the training school! The Training school is called HIGHWAY MOTORCYCLE TRAINING and is based in doble not run by dobles!
<br/>
<br/>Dobles cannot be held responsable for any action of HIGHWAY MOTORCYCLE TRAINING.