Covent Garden FX Reviews - www.coventgardenfx.com

Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com

Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com

“Fast and Efficient”

Written on: 31/01/2016 by NigelBut (1 review written)

CG FX were recommended to me by a competitor who do not themselves provide a cash service. My experience was first class. I had left it late to get currency for a trip so I called and spoke to Victoria who took various personal details before sending me an email with the details of my transaction. The call with Victoria took less than 2 minutes and the email from CG was received soon after the call ended. I paid £2000 in exchange for Euros at a rate agreed and well above any offered by a… Read Full Review

“Fast, efficient, safe & easy to deal with. First Class! ”

Written on: 31/01/2016 by 75Moser (1 review written)

These guys offer such good rates for buying euros that I have to admit that I was a little worried about posting my euros to them, not having dealt with them before. As advised I sent the money in a secure envelope by Royal Mail Special Delivery insured to the full value of the contents which only cost just under £10. I received an email from CGFX the next morning to say that the cash had arrived safely and that the money would be in my account within 48 hours. Later the same day I checked my… Read Full Review

“Excellent Service”

Written on: 29/01/2016 by TommyAlvarez272 (1 review written)

Very good rate, easy to deal with, totally satisfied. Thanks… Read Full Review

“10 out of 10”

Written on: 14/01/2016 by sumonk (1 review written)

Top notch service.Another satisfied customer… Read Full Review

“SO QUICK, EFFICIENT AND EXACTLY THE RATE AGREED”

Written on: 12/01/2016 by 451McNeill (1 review written)

Like previous customers I posted off my currency hoping for the best but having some reservations about sending money to a company I didn't know but I need not have worried. Covent Garden FX kept me informed throughout and MY MONEY WAS PAID INTO MY ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF POSTING. Fantastic service-highly recommended-I will definitely use this company again. Thank you Covent Garden FX… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/01/2016

Thank you very much for this review and we're really glad you liked the service and rates!

Sam and everyone at Coventgardenfx

“First time experience ... I needn't have been concerned”

Written on: 08/01/2016 by yxShields1986 (1 review written)

On my return from America after Christmas, I had nearly $800 that I couldn't justify hanging onto till my next trip and was horrified at how much the High Street vendors take on buying back currency. I came across Covent Garden FX and took the plunge. As I walked to the Post Office to send off my brown envelope of greenbacks I wondered would I ever see anything again. It was 16:37 when the Special Delivery service took possession of my packet and I was notified that at 10:32 the next morning my… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/01/2016

Hello and thanks for the lovely review.

I could just see your face at the Post Office counter !

Great to hear you got the same rate you bought them at and appreciate you letting friends and family know

“European Holidays”

Written on: 07/01/2016 by MaraHamilton460 (1 review written)

We have used Covent Garden FX for many years and their service has alwaays been oustanding coupled with excelentg exchange rates. Thoroughly recommended… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/01/2016

Thank you for taking the time to post this and really glad we've kept your business over many years!

Sam and everyone at Coventgardenfx

“Selling back my US dollars”

Written on: 05/01/2016

I came back from the USA just before christmas. My surplus dollars, I used your services of buy back which was a much better rate than the high street. I followed your web site instructions ,the dollars were sent on the Saturday after new years day by Royal Mail special delivery and received my converted pounds as per the agreed exchange rate in my bank account on Monday 4th January 2016. That is what I call excellent service… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/01/2016

Many Thanks for taking the time to review us and glad you were happy with the service,

“Easy Peasy!”

Written on: 19/12/2015 by cfThompson38 (1 review written)

CGFX make it so easy. Followed the simple instructions on their website, and the next morning the postman brought my holiday Euros. Cheapest too! Very professional service with emails and tracking… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/01/2016

Thank you for the nice review!

Hope you had a lovely holiday if you've already been,

Sam and everyone at Coventgardenfx

“The best deal and efficient ”

Written on: 15/12/2015

Quick , efficient and the best deal around to get your holiday money , it's a no brainier. All confirmed and delivered when they said it would be. I will definitely use again… Read Full Review

“Fantastic ”

Written on: 12/12/2015

The best rates, and so easy. I went on line to order for the best rate, then collected from Covent Garden. Received £30 more for my 250 Euro than at various high street exchanges, Fantastic… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/12/2015

Hello and thanks for the review!

Really pleased we were able to get you more money for your currency that is our aim.

Sam and everyone at Coventgardenfx

“Extremely fast efficient service”

Written on: 12/12/2015

From making the initial enquiry to the money being paid in to my account, I cannot speak to highly of this company, will be using them again in the future and would recommend them to all my friends and family. A big well done… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/12/2015

Thank you very much that is lovely of you and glad you will be coming back.

Sam and everyone at Coventgardenfx

“Excellent and Speedy 1st Class Service”

Written on: 11/12/2015 by lrHart382 (1 review written)

Used Covent Garden FX to sell Auatralian Dollars and Turkish Lira in one transaction My first experience with them (had been recommend by a friend) Received confirmation that they had received my currency at 9am and by 'close of play' at 9pm the same day they had deposited Sterling into my bank account far quicker than the estimated 48hours that they had quoted and recieved the rates that they had quoted for that day Very easy to use and very cost effective (just cost me the postage) A Great… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/12/2015

Thank you for taking the time and leaving such a positive review and please tell your friend thank you.

Sam and everyone at Coventgardenfx

“The best deal available”

Written on: 09/12/2015 by Sanders41 (1 review written)

You are excellent from start to finish your site is easy to follow and the response from you is very good .The only thing I would say is that it would be better to be able to have a system to pay by debit or credit card otherwise every thing was perfect… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/12/2015

Thanks for a lovely review and i will pass your notes on to my management

Sam and everyone at Coventgardenfx

“Best currency supplier by a mile”

Written on: 05/12/2015 by 415Weeks (1 review written)

Every contact is a pleasure. The staff are so friendly and accommodating and nothing is too much trouble. I've used them several times and it's always the same...oh, and the best rates anywhere. … Read Full Review

Written on: 09/12/2015

Thank you very much for the lovely review, pleased you like our rates and service! I will share this with all the staff. All the best, Sam

“Brillant so easy ”

Written on: 30/11/2015 by DenzelHenry445 (1 review written)

Excellent service and good information on your delivery have no complaints at all.thank you… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/12/2015

Thank you for reviewing us. It's much appreciated, Sam!

“Pleasure to do business with”

Written on: 11/11/2015

This was my first time using this company, having read the reviews and looking at their competitive rates, was a little unsure doing this online but i also called them to ask a few questions was most helpful and felt re-assured.Ordered Euros but didn't want all big notes, they delivered when they said and as asked not all big notes, absolutely delighted with their service and help. Many thanks to all staff members hope to speak to you again soon… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/12/2015

Thanks a lot for your review and i'm glad we could re-assure you over the phone, you are welcome to do so anytime, hope you had a nice break if you've been already! I will show the office this review, thanks, Sam

“Foreign Exchange Rates”

Written on: 06/11/2015 by DillonPrater (1 review written)

There is no other company to beat Covent Garden FX for Travel Money exchange rates. I have been dealing with this company for several years and whenever I need Euros this is what I do. Firstly Check the Bank pound to euro exchange rate with Google by ENTERING "today's pound to euro rate". Make a note of the rate then google Covent Garden Fx Exchange Rate, you will find their rate is the closest you will get to the Bank Rate and is usually only a couple of cents below the rate you found under… Read Full Review

Written on: 09/12/2015

Thanks so much for this lovely review. We keep the rates as high as we possibly can and always will. Appreciate the time you've taken! Sam

“Fast / Efficient service-Competitive Currency Exchange...”

Written on: 06/11/2015

Just purchased some EURO. The on-line form completion was easy. Payment via own bank transfer. Once you've done it, easy to complete. Currency arrived promptly (next day). No hassle whatsoever. Highly recommended provided they always remain competitive. Will definitely use "Covent Garden FX" again! Thanks to all the staff involved! … Read Full Review

Written on: 09/12/2015

It's our pleasure and thank you for the business. We are a small family business so we like to think we take extra care with customers and it's a pleasure to have customers like you! Thanks for taking the time to post a review, Sam and all the staff at Coventgardenfx

“Cannot be eclipsed exceptional”

Written on: 27/10/2015 by battlefielder (1 review written)

Unbeatable rates great customer care above and beyond expectation. I would and do recommend them whenever I can. My only regret is I did'nt find them 30 years ago,since I;ve been using their service I have saved hundreds of pounds on my purchase of Euro's thank you Covent Garden F X… Read Full Review

Samcoventgardenfx's Response to battlefielder's Review

Hello!
Really pleased to hear we have saved you that amount of money over that time, it does add up and we hope you bought yourself nice some duty free with the savings ;)
Thanks for posting a review, we really appreciate it, Sam and everyone at Coventgardenfx