Covent Garden FX Reviews - www.coventgardenfx.com

Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com

Covent Garden FX - www.coventgardenfx.com

“Foriegn Exchange Rate”

Written on: 21/10/2014 by olStuart390 (1 review written)

Excellent exchange rate and easy to buy currency. Process from the order to delivery was extremely fast. Wish I had found these before now but will certainly use again in the future. Once very happy customer… Read Full Review

“Dollars for travel to the USA”

Written on: 09/10/2014 by xtGibbs101 (1 review written)

From the initial enquiry all the way through to ordering & delivery of my currency, CoventGardenFX were superb. They keep you up to date with where your transaction is in the process and any questions asked to customer service are answered promptly. Ordered currency on the Monday morning, transferred payment for the dollars and they were delivered the next day. Excellent service… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Thank you so much for the lovely review and really pleased you were happy with us. Have a lovely time away - Sam and all the staff at Coventgardenfx

“Best rate & service to be had!”

Written on: 03/10/2014 by bzPollock58 (1 review written)

I have used Covent Garden FX for all my travel currency for the past couple of summers, their customer service is second to none. I cannot recommend highly enough. I have always used their postal service, safe secure and fast by special delivery. Great rates I cannot find better. Don't delay order your currency today… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

We loved the little rhyme at the end! Thanks a lot for taking the time to review us and you liked out rates, we keep them as high as we can!
Sam and all the staff at Coventgardenfx

“First class service with a sense of humour”

Written on: 30/09/2014 by Tania447 (1 review written)

This is the second time I have used Covent Garden FX and the service is first class .I must drive them mad as I am on the phone every 10 minutes checking everything is okay and they handle my enquires with tact and humour . Money arrives on time the rate always seems higher than any other ,and belive me I check every web site .So well done again for your help and when I travel again you will be first in line for my holiday money… Read Full Review

Hello.

No it's fine we don't mind you calling us at any time during office hours to check on anything to do with your order ( i do remember you tho lol)
I'm just glad we don't have a premium rate number like a lot do, it would have eaten in to the rate you received.
Hope you had a lovely time if you've already been and thanks for taking the time to review us!

“First Class”

Written on: 28/09/2014 by Kennedy73 (1 review written)

Friendly and efficient, the second time I used Covent Garden FX they had my details up in no time and the money on its way. No please hold the line, no press whatever for whatever, two minutes and the transaction is done. Also you get what they say you will get, no deductions for this and charges for that when you actually recieve the statement. First class… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Thanks a lot, we appreciate your comments.
As a family company we are frustrated with these 'hidden' charges and don't want anything to do with them so thanks for pointing that out in your review.
Really lovely review! Thanks

“Superior customer care”

Written on: 27/09/2014

Having used Covent Garden FX for a number of years I still find that the company continues to provide the highest level of service with rapid response to my requirements and a personal service which in this day can be omitted in dealing with a great many companies. their rates of exchange are always competitive without hidden charges, so you know what you will receive… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Thanks a lot and we love keeping it personal with customers, you have to keep it that way this end otherwise it becomes a empty void of just 'speaking'. There is no satisfaction. Customers know they aren't getting ripped off and we try and keep everything clear. Thanks so much for taking the time to sit and write this review, it's really appreciated and will be shared in the office.
Sam and all the staff at Coventgardenfx

“Converting euros to sterling”

Written on: 26/09/2014 by AlessandraHardy1957 (1 review written)

I have used Covent Garden FX twice now to convert euros to sterling. At first I was nervous sending currency through the post, but the process has proved seamless. Their rate of exchange is consistently the highest and far outstrips that available from banks or the post office, even when factoring in sending the currency insured special delivery. They email you within a few hours of receiving the money, and both times the money has been forward to my bank with hours. Very happy with the service… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Thanks a lot for this review and really glad you liked our rates.
Royal Mail really cannot afford to lose money in the post so that's why the Special Delivery service is so good, it's comforting to know it's fully insured though.
Glad we could help and thanks again,

“Hassle free currency”

Written on: 25/09/2014 by Josiah494 (1 review written)

Had to phone up to resolve an issue. Great, call answered quickly by a person who dealt with my query - no press 1 etc. Will definitely use Covent Garden again myself and on my recommendation my mother-in-law already has!… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Thanks a lot for recommending us Josiah!
We are a small family company so depend on people like you and i'm really pleased to hear we dealt with your query quickly.

“Foreign Currency Exchange”

Written on: 25/09/2014 by bringbacktheguilotine (1 review written)

Found in search engine and offered a good rate of exchange in comparison with my normal source.Service proved to be easy to use and exactly what I wanted.Would have no hesitation in using again… Read Full Review

Samcoventgardenfx's Response to bringbacktheguilotine's Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Thanks a lot for taking the time to write this lovely review!

“Putting things right”

Written on: 23/09/2014 by Chelm63 (1 review written)

I have used Covent Garden once before after reading the reviews as I was naturally cautious about having to put money into a bank account first. That transaction worked perfectly which meant I was happy to use again. This time there was an issue with their system which meant that I was expecting the money on a Friday but their system had jumped to a Saturday delivery which wasn't convenient. When I called the company I received a full apology and an agreement to re-credit my account that day; I… Read Full Review

Samcoventgardenfx's Response to Chelm63's Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Hello and thanks for taking the time to review us.
This was a very unusual event and i do apologise about the mix up with the days, it was fixed that day but your understanding was much appreciated. Please come back to me personally and mention this review when you next need currency.
Sam and all the staff at Coventgardenfx

“Very pleased with exchange tranaction”

Written on: 23/09/2014 by LeonAllen (1 review written)

I was dubious at first as I had not used this site before, but was reassured after ringing the Company and spoke to one of the Director's staff. I ordered on Friday at a great exchange rate and received the money today as requested. A brilliant service which I have now signed up for to use again. Many thanks… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Our pleasure! Pleased to hear you were reassured and look forward to doing business again. Just ring up next time, we will have all your details on file and it will be even quicker,

“Definitely use again”

Written on: 22/09/2014 by Margo22 (1 review written)

Received euros day after ordering them. The online form was straight forward and quick. Buy back was the same. Fast and professional… Read Full Review

Samcoventgardenfx's Response to Margo22's Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Thanks a lot for this! Glad you liked the service and appreciate you taking some of your time to review us,
Sam and all the staff at Coventgardenfx

“Always going the extra mile”

Written on: 22/09/2014 by MelieMel (1 review written)

I have used this company for a few years and I find them great. They answer queries rapdily i.e. Bank Transfer deadline very close and they checked my order and confirmed I the transfer was paid and then the email arrived confirming later in the day. The delivery is fabulous and always on time. It makes going away just so easy. Service - fast attention to detail - excellent Curteous to a fault Thank you Covent garden - marvellous… Read Full Review

Samcoventgardenfx's Response to MelieMel's Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

It's our pleasure and thanks for the lovely review!!
You can always ring and check if your money has come through at any time (just speak to sam) It's normally very fast.
Take care and thanks again for this!

“Delighted I used them”

Written on: 19/09/2014 by Chumbamum02 (1 review written)

Ordered my currency, was cautious but didnt need to be, money received safely today, great communication, I would use again and recommend to friends and family… Read Full Review

Samcoventgardenfx's Response to Chumbamum02's Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Thanks for the review and we are delighted you used us as well!
Sam and all the staff at Coventgardenfx

“Outstanding communication and service.”

Written on: 19/09/2014 by McBridewx1986 (1 review written)

Like other reviewers on this site I searched the internet for the best rate, £ – € in my case. Covent Garden FX not only had the best rate but exceptional communication and service. In the days when the majority of businesses gave good service It would still have been right up there with the very best… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

That is such a lovely review, thank you and i will pass this round the office!
We are a real family company and believe in proper service!

“fantastic, fantastic,fantastic.”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by Serrano328 (1 review written)

what more can you say about the service from covent garden, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC. NO OTHER WORDS CAN SAY MORE THANK YOU ALL THE SAME FOR FAST DEALING AND POSTING WILL PASS THIS FIRM ONTO MY FRIENDS… Read Full Review

What more can i say about this review FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC, FANTASTIC
Really appreciate it! and glad we saved you money
All the best and will show everyone in the office,
Sam and everyone at Coventgardenfx

“Have no fear order from here! ”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by 111Hollis (1 review written)

Don't be worried about ordering from this site. I like many others checked it out before ordering due to the large sum of money I was parting with. I didn't have any issues. I ordered before 1pm on a weekday and the delivery came next day, even though I hadn't paid for the next day service. Payment was via bank transfer, so you cannot use your credit card, which is understandable. I got US dollars and the rate was higher than any other high street brand, probably due to less overheads. Would… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Hello and thanks for the lovely review.
We must have been low on notes that day as we normally send out new notes, occasionally we get older notes from the bank.
Thanks again for taking the time to write this and hope we speak again!

“Excellent Online Service”

Written on: 16/09/2014

First time used and was a bit apprehensive - but received first class service, in fact could not be better. Many thanks… Read Full Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Thanks for this review. The first time you receive your currency this way always feels a bit strange but it's fully insured and sent by Special Delivery as you know and Royal Mail really can't afford to lose money like this in the post so it's a great service.
Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

“Outstanding Service”

Written on: 13/09/2014 by Roo77 (3 reviews written)

I searched my local town and the internet for the best euro rate, I then found Covent Garden FX online with the best rate. I was a bit dubious about ordering euro's online as I've never purchased them online before but Covent Garden FX was outstanding with no hassle. I received them on time as expected and I will definitely be using them again. I would recommend Covent Garden FX to anyone… Read Full Review

Samcoventgardenfx's Response to Roo77's Review

Written on: 16/10/2014

Thanks a lot for recommending us, we really appreciate it and i'm so pleased we saved you money!

“Outstanding Service”

Written on: 13/09/2014 by Roo77 (3 reviews written)