Scuba Mozambique - www.scubamozambique.com Reviews

Scuba Mozambique - www.scubamozambique.com - Ask a question now

“I've made use of Scuba Mozambique team. I visited...”

Written on: 15/04/2011 by Shark Alley (2 reviews written)

I've made use of Scuba Mozambique team. I visited Kruger National Park, Victoria Falls and Mozambique. In short, I had a fantastic dive and safari holiday and would happily recommend your services and support during my holiday. Your rapid response and resolution to my queries, even on your weekend, gave me total piece of mind. The experience was very relaxing although I covered a fair amount of distance, because you had taken care of everything. I found the use of vouchers both simple and… Read Full Review

“I've made use of the Scuba Mozambique team. Let me...”

Written on: 15/04/2011 by Shark Alley (2 reviews written)

I've made use of the Scuba Mozambique team. Let me start off by thanking you all for a trip that turned out fabulous:) Janeen, thank you for all your recommendations and for putting this trip together for us. Your time and effort are truly appreciated. I would've liked to have met you, perhaps soem other time when I'm in Africa again. I definitely intend to visit as often as I can, because of your beautiful country.

Elna and Dave, thank you for all your effort and time. You have made this an… Read Full Review