KoodibooK - Reviews - www.koodibook.com

• Layout of shop

KoodibooK - www.koodibook.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for KoodibooK - www.koodibook.com

KoodibooK -  www.koodibook.com

“I went to Koodibook because I wanted an unusual...”

Written on: 21/04/2011

I went to Koodibook because I wanted an unusual leaving present for a work colleague and this was a great way of encapsulating many memories. Setting up the photo book was really easy, changing the page layout was simple and the photos seemed to 'snap' into place. It also highlighted if the image was not high enough resolution which was incredibly helpful. I had a small problem uploading the book when it was completed but one email to the technical support and they resolved the problem...and… Read Full Review

“Great fool proof program that you download to your...”

Written on: 14/04/2011

Great fool proof program that you download to your computer and work on from there. The Koodibook people talked to me and offered advice via Twitter, this was great.
The photo book was a gift and has been rated as the best birthday gift ever!!
We are so pleased that we now plan to use koodie books again to produce items for our business and clients.
A great fuss free experiance. Thank you… Read Full Review