Simply Cartridge Reviews - www.simplycartridge.co.uk

Simply Cartridge - www.simplycartridge.co.uk - Ask a question now

“POOR SERVICE & PRODUCTS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE”

Written on: 29/05/2014 by keWoodruff320 (1 review written)

Products not compatible with all HP Printers. Could not supply all ordered. Late deliveries and not told that could not supply until chased. Very poor Customer Service when compatibility issues highlighted. Would not answer emails or return calls. Refused to accept return/refund of toners not fit for purpose. I would not recommend purchasing these remanufactured toners or dealing with this Company… Read Full Review

“I bought a set of cartridges for my Epson printer from...”

Written on: 11/04/2011

I bought a set of cartridges for my Epson printer from this website for the first time. The service was excellent. For some reason Google couldn't take my payment, but I was contacted by the people at Simply Cartridge who were able to take payment and send out the cartridges that same day.
I will be using them again and highly recommend them others… Read Full Review