L'amuse-Bouche The Cotford Hotel, Great Malvern Reviews

From 1 review
  • Quality of service

• Quality of food

L'amuse-Bouche The Cotford Hotel, Great Malvern - Ask a question now

“We were a large party for their smallish dining room,...”

Written on: 09/04/2011 by jamazon (1 review written)

We were a large party for their smallish dining room, but very well accommodated and served. All courses arrived promptly and perfectly timed. Decor and presentation of food superb, attention and service friendly and efficient. I loved my smoked salmon starter, and tarte citron pudding. I had another starter for mains, (my choice as I liked the sound of it) the tiger prawns which were all right but not cooked from raw/fresh and lacked flavour. I also sampled the trout mousse and vegetarian tart… Read Full Review